Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whos A Sopranos Fan?

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    well there making a season 5 right now and I read that what his name the guy from Resavour Dogs and Fargo will be a character in it also season 6 has been confirmed by HBO so good news for us sopranos fans can't wait

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Can't wait 4 the new series, every season has bin gr8,

the best epidose was when every 1 wanted Christopher 2 go into rehab, and they all had 2 sit and say bad things about him, and Paulie totaly brought him down.. and a huge fight kicked off, very funny

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    well there making a season 5 right now and I read that what his name the guy from Resavour Dogs and Fargo will be a character in it also season 6 has been confirmed by HBO so good news for us sopranos fans can't wait
    yeah I think I know who ur talking about his name was"mr. pink" or something on reservoir dogs anyway sopranos is still a good show after all this time.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by MetroStars@20 September 2003 - 12:40
    Can't wait 4 the new series, every season has bin gr8,

the best epidose was when every 1 wanted Christopher 2 go into rehab, and they all had 2 sit and say bad things about him, and Paulie totaly brought him down.. and a huge fight kicked off, very funny
    what epidose is that one I can't remeber?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    I think the best episode is when Paulie and Christopher have to do a 'hit' on some Russian guy and they end up chasing him into a Snow covered Forrest, and everything goes wrong for them. I think that episode was directed by Steve Buscemi
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Barton Athlon XP2500, 512Mb DDR RAM, Creative Blaster 5 fx5950 Ultra, Creative Audigy 2 ZS Platinum, Win XP</span></span>

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I think the best episode is when Paulie and Christopher have to do a &#39;hit&#39; on some Russian guy and they end up chasing him into a Snow covered Forrest, and everything goes wrong for them. I think that episode was directed by Steve Buscemi

Gr8 episode, Paulie is so funny, luv his Character , Ralphie was gr8 2, his death was even better...

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    lol yes agree that one in the snow was my favourite too

warning spoiler alert

I read that 5th season will have a funeral scene for Junior

and yes that rehab was in season 4 epidoe 10 i think

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    can&#39;t wait

I love the sopranos

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    steve buscemi?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    This is a great show, I&#39;ve never missed an episode. Can&#39;t wait for season 5 to start.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast