Thread: req tl please

Poster BT Rep: +3
    some can give me tl acc please???

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    you should make a better request at least put one ratio proof and a speedtest.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    umm....you've traded recently, have only requested or asked for invites or accounts without a single "proper" request, i mean, someone would "consider" you if you even posted one reason or maybe some Rp's and S.tests,,give us a reason, you don't barge in to anyone's house and tell them to give you their life savings just coz you asked em to, make a proper request and maybe someone will give you a proper answer...(even though you are a trader which makes it a very remote possibility)
    Spoiler: Show

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by harshytkage View Post
    umm....you've traded recently, have only requested or asked for invites or accounts without a single "proper" request, i mean, someone would "consider" you if you even posted one reason or maybe some Rp's and S.tests,,give us a reason, you don't barge in to anyone's house and tell them to give you their life savings just coz you asked em to, make a proper request and maybe someone will give you a proper answer...(even though you are a trader which makes it a very remote possibility)
    you said every thing ,what can i say more ?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Yoann64's Avatar El Niņo Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed047 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harshytkage View Post
    you said every thing ,what can i say more ?
    You can ask :
    Why do you want an account .... why not one invite ?
    Bienvenida Mamacita - I'm in ruta Babylon - Bienvenida La Juana - Tequila, sexo, marihuana. (M.Chao)