Thread: [REQ] TL Invite

Hello!
    I am hoping someone can give me an invite to TL. I am just getting back into the torrent scene after some inacviity that caused my account to be deleted (iT WAS IN GREAT STANDING).

I don't have anything to offer you except a peace of mind that I have always been and will always be a good torrent seeder. I had always had a higher than 1:1 ratio.

Thanks for your consideration.

forty9er

Something wrong with my dl, it should be alot higher, but the upload is accurate.
    Last edited by forty9er; 03-14-2009 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Added Speedtest

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    no_bother's Avatar Village Troll BT Rep: +4
    I would have maybe considered it except for this bit
    I don't have anything to offer you except a peace
    you mean you would trade if you could?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    No I would not trade if I could. Trading is against the rules. I personally do not know why I put that. Like I said, I am a returning good member and am looking for an invite. So if you could help me out, thanks. If not, thanks for even looking at my thread.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    best of luck. and pls try to be more active do some give aways etc

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Thanks db_la_23. Like I said my first post. It's been awhile! I do hope someone can spare me a invite.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    It has become a little harder to get invites in Tl so my suggestion to you is to get hold of an IPT invite instead. Ipt is a great replacement for tl/revott. The speeds are decent and content is probably better than tl's

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    pm with proper explanation of inactivity here and there and some proofs that u r a good BT user,profile links or unedited screens will do...i feel like helping today