Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So..

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    you will be able to trade soon ! have a nice day

Guess were in the same boat man. Just gonna have to wait it out. It's funny swift, some of the people that responded to this thread so far, just because i was talking about something, in my 'legit post,' they, not wanting to really talk about the issue simply just told me i was whining more or less.

30 days. This is like a diet or something, hopefully i will come up with more hillarious threads around the site, that Wont be considered bitchy or something.

good vibes all

peace
    Yeah, start one of your 'hilarious' threads in the lounge.

I'm quite sure you'll go down a fucking storm there.

You're clearly a naturally funny guy.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookah View Post

Guess were in the same boat man. Just gonna have to wait it out. It's funny swift, some of the people that responded to this thread so far, just because i was talking about something, in my 'legit post,' they, not wanting to really talk about the issue simply just told me i was whining more or less.

30 days. This is like a diet or something, hopefully i will come up with more hillarious threads around the site, that Wont be considered bitchy or something.

good vibes all

peace
    Yeah, start one of your 'hilarious' threads in the lounge.

I'm quite sure you'll go down a fucking storm there.

You're clearly a naturally funny guy.
    /Lays the trap for unsuspecting victims .. Goes back and waits patiently

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman0113 View Post
    I understand why they would want a 30 day waiting period. It's so that when people ask for a trade after the waiting period, the person can click on the profile and check you out. Then, they can see if you've contributed to the site at all, rather than do the minimum 2 posts and wait for a month. I'm here just like the others doing my time and hopefully that patience and work will pay off.
    That's right, all you have to do is wait patiently for the 30 days then bam! trading nirvana w000t! FtN invites will fall from the heavens, and you will be touching yourself at how easy and wonderful it is........

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12