Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gothika

newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Like always, I am searching for new movies that are coming out soon and I found one that AGAIN I think will be a high dollar movie. Check this out guys!

Starring: Halle Barry, Penelope Cruz, Robert Downey Jr.

Dr. Miranda Grey (HALLE BERRY), a dedicated and successful criminal psychologist who awakens to find herself a patient in her own mental institution with no memory of the murder she's apparently committed. She soon learns that her husband was brutally murdered three days earlier, and the bloody evidence points directly at her. With no memory of that night except for a cryptic encounter with a mysterious young girl, the doctor's behavior becomes increasingly erratic. Her claims of innocence are seen by her friends, colleagues and former patients as the beginnings of a deep descent into madness. As Miranda struggles to reclaim her sanity she soon realizes she's become the pawn of a vengeful spirit. Now she must quickly determine if she is being led farther from her sanity or closer to the truth.

Opens October 24, 2003

Official Movie Trailer:
    Gothika - Dialup 28k-56k QuickTime
    Gothika - Broadband Low (100K)
    Gothika - Broadband High (300K)

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Looks Pretty Good!
    And So Does Halle Berry

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    I saw a Strek: The next generation episode, like gothika.
    Plot line: Riker helping the doctor with a play and hes is pretending to be crazy and telling the doctor hes not, but then later in the show, it turns out he really is in a mental institution. He tells them, its all a mistake, where am i?
    Later he is rescued or something. Anyways, the point being, this is another ripoff from a shows.

Goes to show noone in hollywood is original at making scripts cause, it would actually hurt to think of something interesting and new.
    Saw the preview at the movies, getting ready to watch Underworld.
    All i said to the ppl with me was: More waste of money.
    I know dont take during the movie, but guess what, it was 30 minutes of bloody commericals.

Another thing, I remember when there was only like 3 commericals and no t.v ads at the movies, Now you have ben-gay commericals and listerine.. I mean WTF.. i go to the show to see movies, not watch tv. Everyone and there mother is getting in the freaking shows. This is another reason why i download movies.

Screw these ads at the movies. I wanna watch the damn movie. Not sit around watching 30 minute previews of movies i'll never watch anyways. The hell with going to the show, im staying home and giving the finger to the AMC's and the sell-out company's. They can all rot in hell for all i care.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by LaVaNaNo@20 September 2003 - 08:40
    I saw a Strek: The next generation episode, like gothika.
    Plot line: Riker helping the doctor with a play and hes is pretending to be crazy and telling the doctor hes not, but then later in the show, it turns out he really is in a mental institution. He tells them, its all a mistake, where am i?
    Later he is rescued or something. Anyways, the point being, this is another ripoff from a shows.

Goes to show noone in hollywood is original at making scripts cause, it would actually hurt to think of something interesting and new.
    Saw the preview at the movies, getting ready to watch Underworld.
    All i said to the ppl with me was: More waste of money.
    I know dont take during the movie, but guess what, it was 30 minutes of bloody commericals.

Another thing, I remember when there was only like 3 commericals and no t.v ads at the movies, Now you have ben-gay commericals and listerine.. I mean WTF.. i go to the show to see movies, not watch tv. Everyone and there mother is getting in the freaking shows. This is another reason why i download movies.

Screw these ads at the movies. I wanna watch the damn movie. Not sit around watching 30 minute previews of movies i'll never watch anyways. The hell with going to the show, im staying home and giving the finger to the AMC's and the sell-out company's. They can all rot in hell for all i care.
    whoooa dude! Issues maan Issues! u definately have some issues to deal with..

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Hmmm...I like the preview trailers.

Gothika sounds pretty cool too.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    The storyline itself looks good but I must be a minority here when I say I don't like Halle Berry,I'll see the trailer first before making judgement on her acting for this move.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    I must be a minority here when I say I don't like Halle Berry
    nope i can't stand her either, she is far 2 over rated..

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    Penelope Cruz

Halle Berry is hot to but Penelope Cruz is 2 Die 4!

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    old school
    Originally posted by Inevitable@20 September 2003 - 18:30
    Penelope Cruz

Halle Berry is hot to but Penelope Cruz is 2 Die 4!
    Get sad my friend Pen is not hot in this movie

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    I have seen the trailer and it's not that great, that's my opinion anyway. And I think the title really doesn't fit the movie at all! "Gothika" as the title for a psycho thriller... mhhh whatever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast