Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The New Batman

newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner

Well, I knew he was one of the two finalists, and I had a feeling he was the one. And I knew that the decision was coming REAL soon. And he's it....This press release in today from Warner Brothers announcing that Christian Bale will be the next Batman. Oh yeah, congrats to all you Bat fan-boys, this is what you wanted:

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    They should go with the Batman of the Future kind of thing. I thought the cartoon series was pretty cool. I don't htink it would hurt making it a hollywood production.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    Looking up info on this,the story is suppose to go back to his young days. I think Christian Bale is an excellent choice,(shame jake glydenhall(sp?) didn't get it) American Physco and Tears of The Sun are two must see movies if you have not seen them before.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by RedRival@20 September 2003 - 13:29
    They should go with the Batman of the Future kind of thing. I thought the cartoon series was pretty cool. I don't htink it would hurt making it a hollywood production.
    yea, but the cartoon series would be really hard to make in hollywood. unless they used all matrix like special effects editors, it would be really hard to make with just a camera

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    It better be old school batman, dark mysterious and swift, not the batman & robin type shit

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    yes they have to make sure it maybe like the first one. that one is more like the batman for me. They have yet to replace michael keaton really, but let hope christian bale does a good job of it and uit not like batman and robin or we will all be disappointed because that one was the worst.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I want to see robins head choped off by cat woman

ohh yeah whos the new vilian gonn abe cat woman is still alive??

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by The Horror fanatic@21 September 2003 - 00:24
    yes they have to make sure it maybe like the first one. that one is more like the batman for me. They have yet to replace michael keaton really, but let hope christian bale does a good job of it and uit not like batman and robin or we will all be disappointed because that one was the worst.
    Yes, yes, yes, I was just about to say that Micheal Keaton was the best batman all the rest sucked he had just that serious face all the time. But now that I think of it so does christian but I don't think his expression will look right i the costume, I will just have to see him in it.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    No! The old Batman rocked! Batman and Robin was the coolest film ever.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Wanna talk of coincidences?

Im watching the original batman right now, just got it

very dark, and perfect

Batman forever wasnt bad either, but I do hate robin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast