Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The New Batman

its not being directed by Tim Burton so dont expect anything as good as the first.

but it is being directed Christopher Nolan man who did Memento so it could be worth watching.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MetroStars@23 September 2003 - 14:40
    Lets just hope this movie is dark and gothic, just like the first 1, and it stays away from the camp bad guys.. oh and a R rating wudn't go a miss god dam movies 4 teens, they ruin evrything...
    Well that way they do have a larger audience,which means more bucks in their pockets.

Basicaly that is the only reason they try to keep these superhero movies open for all ages and don't try to limit them for mature audiences.

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by Turd Ferguson+23 September 2003 - 09:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Turd Ferguson @ 23 September 2003 - 09:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RedRival@23 September 2003 - 10:30
    The first batman was the best ever, the one with michael keaton and jack nicholson in it. Basically the rest was crap. I like the first part where you see batman &#39;flying&#39; past the 2 burglars mysteriously then bham&#33; they get owned. Batman Returns wasn&#39;t too bad either, every other batman was crap, esp B&R lol, forever was pretty shit too.
    What about:

"You&#39;re not sending me to the cooler&#33;" - CLASSIC&#33; [/b][/quote]
    What about this "Gimme your gun, boom" It went something like that when batman took the ballons I haven&#39;t seen this movie since I was about 7 or something.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    "he...he took my balloons...MY BALLOONS&#33;"

I loved jim carreys performance as the riddler in Batman forever, but only when as the riddler, not edward nigma, comic book villans are supposed to be over the top and ridiculous.

The original was so dark it was perfect, forever had more jokes and was slightly more family orientated, but still captured some darkness (and a less 1950s feel), and managed to do a convincing job of batman in a modern world, with the whole kevlar body armour (not to mention two face, Tommy lee jones was brilliant), and the rest of the batman movies were just crap in my opinion

I also liked the way he used his cape in the first, it seemed to have some sort of structure in it, so he could spread it like wings, which not only made him seem less human but also gave it a purpose rather than a fashion accesory

Methinks im going to watch the original again

BRB

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234