Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The New Batman

Poster
    i dont think this belongs here but this is the first time i have see funky capricon post outside of the lounge

proud to be american

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by Jay@22 September 2003 - 04:37
    i dont think this belongs here but this is the first time i have see funky capricon post outside of the lounge
    Ok tell me..where does this belong...hmm..let's see..Batman is a movie and uum this is a current event that deals with new info and news on upcoming or future releases on movies...so..uum YES this does belong in Movieworld.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Poster
    actually i was trying to say that this is the first time i have seen funky capricon post out side of the lounge

proud to be american

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Jay@22 September 2003 - 04:04
    actually i was trying to say that this is the first time i have seen funky capricon post out side of the lounge
    Ummmmm.....ok dude.I guess ole FC needs to go do some Bumps.

* I think I might start getting into Movies and start hanging around here some more.Since I do not see much of Sharedaddy that much nowadays. *

FC B)

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Poster
    Batman ? That flying rodent ? Him and his boy blunder couldn't riddle their way out of a kiddie pool ! NYAAAAHAHAHA !

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    well i think he a man rodent in a way, the bat is the flying rodent. What was the point of robin anyway, he doesn't wear all red, i thought a robin was a redbreast? weird? Anyway i say kill off robin in the new one batman did okay without him in the first one.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    umm robin has a red chest kevlar .

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Poster
    The first batman was the best ever, the one with michael keaton and jack nicholson in it. Basically the rest was crap. I like the first part where you see batman 'flying' past the 2 burglars mysteriously then bham! they get owned. Batman Returns wasn't too bad either, every other batman was crap, esp B&R lol, forever was pretty shit too.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Originally posted by RedRival@23 September 2003 - 10:30
    The first batman was the best ever, the one with michael keaton and jack nicholson in it. Basically the rest was crap. I like the first part where you see batman 'flying' past the 2 burglars mysteriously then bham! they get owned. Batman Returns wasn't too bad either, every other batman was crap, esp B&R lol, forever was pretty shit too.
    What about:

"You're not sending me to the cooler!" - CLASSIC!

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Lets just hope this movie is dark and gothic, just like the first 1, and it stays away from the camp bad guys.. oh and a R rating wudn't go a miss god dam movies 4 teens, they ruin evrything...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast