Thread: sfv checker for windows

Member BT Rep: +1
    When i used to ftp things from a ftp site onto my ftp site i used to get a file at the top say [COMPLETE] or [INCOMPLETE]

Im using a windows server, and ive changed from ftping to FXPing and now i no longer get this [COMPLETE] or [INCOMPLETE] at the top of the file i was wondering if anyone knew why

Im using filezilla server as my ftpserver client and using ftprush as my ftp client

Its very strange that its changed and i cant understand why it has, was hoping someone could give me the answer!! or point me in the direction of a sfv checker like you get a zip script for linux

thanks!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    The complete/incomplete labels get added by a script, it's not part of standard ftp protocol. I'm not sure if there is such a thing for the filezilla server. You might have to get Gene6 or ioftpd.

Otherwise, if you just want to run a check afterwards, there is either sfvchecker or par'n'rar both of which will check batch check sfvs.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    TS.org
    http://www.quicksfv.org/ is what I use to check sfv

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    silvertec's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    ftprush has the sfv checker

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    it doesnt seem to have one for fxping though, it was fine when i was ftping but now it wont work

i need it for a script so that on COMPLETE my racer script will stop checking my ftp source
    Last edited by steakfoot; 03-17-2009 at 06:16 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    As jeff has already mentioned i would recommend changing to ioftpd which has a load of scripts written for it including an sfv checker. Also has a great forum for help

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    kind of want to do it without changing clients, mainly cos i sell slots on the ftp and would need to reenter all their ips and passwords

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    If you want better features you should look at changing, from what i have seen filezilla is for basic home use.