Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Users Sig

Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Schumacher_Skaife@22 September 2003 - 11:56
    KrackHead2k, firstly i dont have a problem with your sig, i love it, but if i was offended with it i shouldnt have to go and turn off avatars, people want to see avatars and shouldnt have to turn them all off just so they dont see things that they think is offensive. They should be able to browse this forum without eyes in the back of their head.

Take this into account please

Dave
    You are over the limit with about 30k

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    Poster
    I like them. In fact soon as I saw them my sabre lit up

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by NikkiD@20 September 2003 - 17:06
    4. There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) including the use of photos containing obscene, grotesque or bare nudity in this forum. Please keep photos of this nature within the Lounge area. Nudity may not exceed topless in nature unless the lower extremeties are covered. Nudity posts can be edited or removed as deemed necessary by a Mod or Admin without question.

9. Signatures will be restricted in size and content which includes the use bare nudity. Signatures may not exceed a 495x150 pixels or 100,000 bytes combined in size. Signatures that do not comply may be removed or edited by a moderator or administator without question.

10. Avatars can not be uploaded; they must be linked from a web address or picture hosting site. They can not exceed 80x80 in size, and must not be offensive in nature which includes the use of bare nudity.
    This is already the case - bare butts aren't really offensive - everyone has one, but if someone has an issue with an avatar or a signature, please PM a moderator with the member's name so that we can deal with the issue.

Thanks
    nikki i live ur avatar. being canadian i wiish the leafs win the stanley cup in the next 50 years

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    Poster
    Originally posted by Benno+22 September 2003 - 20:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Benno @ 22 September 2003 - 20:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Schumacher_Skaife@22 September 2003 - 11:56
    KrackHead2k, firstly i dont have a problem with your sig, i love it, but if i was offended with it i shouldnt have to go and turn off avatars, people want to see avatars and shouldnt have to turn them all off just so they dont see things that they think is offensive. They should be able to browse this forum without eyes in the back of their head.

Take this into account please

Dave
    You are over the limit with about 30k [/b][/quote]
    Are you sure? I Thought it was around 64? If i am i will change it

Dave

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    I think Benno is right
    avatar ~ 65k & each sig pic is ~ 30

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #36
    Poster
    oh shit i didnt realise it was sig n ava combined, sorry ill get on it now

dave

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #37
    What about mine?

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #38
    Poster
    Wizzandabe, your fine

Dave

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #39
    PAiNKiLLER
    I don&#39;t know why people are so desparate to use nude images... May be you think its your pleasure but it doesn&#39;t make any difference if you don&#39;t use them...

Image Resized

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #40
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@22 September 2003 - 05:46
    I just made a new one. If anyone has a problem with it, and can give me a good reason why, I will change it. If you are in a public place, you could always just turn sigs off, or browse this board with images off.
    Great Sig&#33;

I dnt have a problem with the sigs

at school i jus turn them off&#33; loads quicker too

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast