Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Can't I Eliminate People From Sharing

I am sick and tired of people sharing my files and do not share in return. We need a block from sharing list to eliminate all the selfish people who use this service and don't share in return! I only needed 200 KB to finish downloading a file and left my computer running all night and still did not finish the download because of selfish people who want the movie but will not share the movie. Also I uploaded about 40 copies of some of my copies last night but the one thing I wanted I did not get. This makes me angry!!! If you people aren't willing to share what you got, then don't get what I got because that is a bunch of crap and defeats the purpose of this whole share network!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    dude your bitching 2 the wrong people

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    No I don't think i'm bitching to the wrong people. The only reason we are able to watch these movies and download them is because some people want to share their expieriences they had. The only reason this works at all is because people have been sharing. If people get selfish and won't upload to others then the whole chain of sharing is broken. I share....why won't the majority of others share anymore?? Should it really take me 12 hours online when I only need 200 KB of a file...and I still didn't get it, especially when there are 30 users online with it that keep cancelling me?It would have only taken one of them at the most 10 minutes to let me have that 200 KB but they were too selfish to even let me have that.
    LET ME REMIND EVERYONE....THE ONLY REASON YOU GOT YOUR MOVIE IS BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SHARED WITH YOU. iF YOU APPRECIATE IT THEN SHARE IT. IF YOU DON'T THEN DON'T BE UPLOADING MOVIES FROM ANYONE ANYMORE.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yes metrostars is right

what have you acieved by posting this ??? 95% of ppl on this forum share there files not to mention you are member 2000000000 to post this sort of boring bitching post

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Parden me but it didn't appear that my member ship was so far into the future.....Hmmm must be that I imported from 2025 with a supposed number that high. By the way, Adster do you get off on insulting people?? If you thought my post was so boring why did you even open it or reply??? You obviously must have felt some interest toward it or you wouldn't have.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    dude he wos not insulting u , but this kind of topic has bin dun over and over again... and this wud get a better response if it had of bin posted in the Filesharing section...

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Hyperspan I know how it feels.

im sharing 30 movies at the moment with audio files as well ive got 50 gigs just to share my stuff out of the 120 gigs i've got.

I let 5 people upload from me at one time,and i've been trying to download I Spit On Your Grave for the past 6 days even though i have broadband and i am on line 24/7 still doesn't help.

I just have to be patient.

Sometimes when people are downloading from me they automatically are aborted or cancelled i don't know why that happens. Does ne1 know ?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Okay I apologize. I'm just really irritated that all I need is just a couple of KB and noone will give it to me. I have plenty of nice files that they could download from me. If people won't let me finish this download then I am going to have to join the huge masses and not share my files anymore. And I have some good ones.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    2 Reasons why this thread is not being taken seriously:

1. With the privacy patch there is no way to detiremine who is and who is not sharing.

2. People don't register for nicks on Kazaa (thank god) so there's no way short of IP bans than such a thing would be possible, and that would probably kill Kazaa if they tried putting it in, due to all the weaknesses such a system would have.

Oh, and because you shouldn't be a miser with your bandwidth. If you don't download something from everyone who uploads from you, wtf do you care?

zinc - it's normal stuff, they went offline, canceled it themselves, or picked up the download from someone else, or other stuff I don't even know about.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ahhhh I will say no more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast