Thread: Ip to report to tracker utorrent questions

I was curious if this feature would allow me to seed from two places with the some account only have it appear as if I was only seeding from one. I wanna be able to run my two boxes on seperate modems on a tracker which doesnt allow that.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    callme's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mol3culez View Post
    I was curious if this feature would allow me to seed from two places with the some account only have it appear as if I was only seeding from one. I wanna be able to run my two boxes on seperate modems on a tracker which doesnt allow that.
    isnt that enuff? but i rly dunno the tracker witch dsnt allow that. can u call its name?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    SCC doesn't allow you to leech from more than one location at a time. I guess it's working cus I don't get the error when I set bot my boxes to report the same IP.

I think its mainly so you don't give thier torrents to friends or something.

I like to set my seedbox to dl all the freeleech and on my personal I get the stuff I actually want.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    You can only leech from one location at a time but you can seed from up to 5 places.
    Last edited by H&K; 03-21-2009 at 02:14 AM.