Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Webdesign Software

Dreamweaver MX .

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    netweiser
    i think ill try Dreamweaver again then. whats best for getting cracked off the net? MX or 2004?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    MX is out there and you can find easily on kazaa. For 2004 you can place a request in the "Request" Section of Software. You might get a direct hash from that.
    Good luck!

I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    templates and things like that , suck, it&#39;s much better 2 come up with your own ideas....

for inspiration check out this site it&#39;s gr8 , 2 c wots new in the web design world

http://www.coolhomepages.com/

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Originally posted by MetroStars@20 September 2003 - 13:45
    templates and things like that , suck, it&#39;s much better 2 come up with your own ideas....

for inspiration check out this site it&#39;s gr8 , 2 c wots new in the web design world

http://www.coolhomepages.com/
    Totally agree with you&#33; Webdesigning is all about creativity and innovation more than just writing the code&#33;
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Originally posted by www.netweiser.com@20 September 2003 - 13:29
    i think ill try Dreamweaver again then. whats best for getting cracked off the net? MX or 2004?
    Download 2004 from the official site and I will hook ya with a goodie, PM me your addy

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Best Programs To Make A Site Are Probably Dreamweaver MX, Adobe PS and Fireworks&#33; Tell You One Thing Though - That WebPageMaker SH Posted Aint Half Easy To Use in fact i may try that again now

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    netweiser
    ok thanx

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    netweiser
    Originally posted by Dapadipz@20 September 2003 - 19:03
    Best Programs To Make A Site Are Probably Dreamweaver MX, Adobe PS and Fireworks&#33; Tell You One Thing Though - That WebPageMaker SH Posted Aint Half Easy To Use in fact i may try that again now
    what are adobe PS and fireworks?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast