Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Webdesign Software

netweiser
    im looking for a good wysiwyg (what you see is what you get) software. ive already tryed frontpage, dreamweaver, wededitor 5. anything else?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    well anything easier than those and you will only get a boreing.. plain.. website that has the same look of the 100s-1000s of other users of that software.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    To sum it all up, I like Dreamweaver the best and eastiest to use.

Just decide on on and stick to it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    i think that you really need more then one program as some do certain things better then others but overall if i had to only use one it would be Dreamweaver

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Make sure u get the NEW Dreamweaver MX 2004 , it's bin higley updated + alot of the bugs have bin fixed

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    netweiser
    i h8 dreamweaver. anythin else aprt from it?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Forum Star
    something called 'coolpage', dead easy

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Dreamweaver by far is the best WYSWYG editor. It doesnt insert junk codes like frontpage.
    What exactly are you looking for in the software? And what are your reasons not to like it? Have you been able to use it to the full potential or just explored it once or twice?
    In any case good luck in finding a better one. And let us know if you do!

Cheers!
    I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    netweiser
    Originally posted by I.am@20 September 2003 - 18:01
    Dreamweaver by far is the best WYSWYG editor. It doesnt insert junk codes like frontpage.
    What exactly are you looking for in the software? And what are your reasons not to like it? Have you been able to use it to the full potential or just explored it once or twice?
    In any case good luck in finding a better one. And let us know if you do&#33;

Cheers&#33;
    I.am
    i want something simpler. something that comes with tones of templates, ready 2 use email scripts, built in logo creators....or am i dreaming?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by www.netweiser.com@20 September 2003 - 13:04
    something that comes with tones of templates, ready 2 use email scripts, built in logo creators....or am i dreaming?
    Not that I know of. Templates, scripts etc. you can download separately from the internet. I wonder if any of them has built in logo creators. You got to be a little more creative that that when you are desiging a website. As you might already be knowing Fireworks, Photoshop are quite ok in designing logo&#39;s.
    In my opinion, I would say explore dreamweaver a little more. The more you know how to use it the more you will love it&#33;
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast