Thread: What trackers is required Up/download traffic?

Member BT Rep: +2
    Last edited by xtonart; 01-22-2016 at 11:36 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I must be missing something. I thought all trackers required "up/download" traffic.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I think he's referring to trackers with a "if you don't leech/seed X amount or anything at all in Y days, you're disabled" policy.

Besides the ones in the first post, HD-Bits.ro (required an average of 10GB/month?) springs to mind.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    HDTorrents requires a minimum downloads of 15GB per quarter [3 months], I don't about PtN they don't seem to be strict about it, I have a 7 months old account with like 2.5 gb of total traffic, I only use it like two times and is not disable.
    TheSwarm lately is been disabling a lot users with no activity.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    In the faq on sdbits it says that you're considered inactive if you don't download average 1 gb per week of non-freeleech
    Also afaik hd-bits.ro (now .net) doesn't require 10 Gb dl per month any longer

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    GFT also require download upload traffic in every month even for some mb,s.other wise your account will be disable as inactive.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverMan View Post
    That's two news for the price of one. I thought the .net site was a rip-off...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    it's still in rules. i'll find out if it's enforced soon enough, i'm at 10.04 and don't have any plans to "be active"

dvdseed requires 4gb dl/month.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    That's two news for the price of one. I thought the .net site was a rip-off...
    tbh i don't know exactly, there was a moment when .ro did not work for a long time, and i changed my bookmark to .net and so i use only it now