Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bought my first car today

Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Today, I put a down payment on a 2005 Subaru Impreza RS. Its red, has power everything, a sunroof and only 70k on it. I pick it up next week, they are re painting the hood and fenders because its got a bunch of paint chips on it. I cant wait, I took it for a drive today. Its the first 5 speed I've ever owned..Its going to be something to get used too but man does this thing ever move for a tiny 2.5L

2. Lounge   -   #2
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    In other interesting news...

I had spicy chicken wings for dinner. But I went and stripped the meat off of them and put them in a tortilla with some cheese. It was nice. Especially cos I put some of that Jack Daniels chilli sauce on it too.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Spicy chicken makes your arss burn chalice, you should drink gasoline with it

4. Lounge   -   #4
    2005 with 70k miles on it. The average is 10k miles per year. Yeah, I'd say bad deal.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    I went to farmfoods today to fill the freezer with crap. I wouldn't have thought it possible to spend £30 in there, but I did.
    The multipacks of space raiders were nowhere to been, I was dissapointed to say the least.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Um. the average is 20,000-25,000 kilometers a year.. for a 2005 its got low kilometers on it.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    A tiny 2.5l?

Must be nice to live in a country where petrol doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Sounds like a nice car though, you never forget your first.

Mine was a black Alfa Romeo 156. Man did I love that car. Until the very day we hit a deer doing 70mph
    Last edited by Skweeky; 03-19-2009 at 11:07 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    That's an expensive way to get Venison, couldn't you just shoot it ?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    gj man, i'm still waiting for a good job so i can buy my first car too, haven't really thought that much. But still it would be better than call all the times to friends and whine, so they have to give me a ride

10. Lounge   -   #10

Question Mark

Quote Originally Posted by TeHShadowZ View Post
    gj man, i'm still waiting for a good job so i can buy my first car too, haven't really thought that much. But still it would be better than call all the times to friends and whine, so they have to give me a ride
    But you would've saved money that would've went to gas and insurance.
    Last edited by iceman0113; 03-19-2009 at 03:20 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast