Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reccomendations for General-content Torrent Trcker

I was absent from the intrnet community for a month and it seems i hav been kicked out of the most torrent tracckers i have been using.

Amongst them i relly liked and daily used revolutiontt.net since i cant find a way to talk to them and convince them to let me back in, i'm looking for trackers alike.

Mostly i prefer tv series and movies but going into exclusive genre trackers is next to impossible.

So please list some recommendation for trackers with gneral content daily updated with good speeds.

Looking forward to your answers. Thank you.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    IPT and TL are good Very GOOD!
    Spoiler: Show

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    well, without invites u maybe should try torrentbytes

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Besides the ones mentioned already, I also recommend you try Pretome. It's not that bad and they do have open ignups from time to time.
    If you don't get in in 30 days, then send me a PM.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    u just need TL for gneral 0day stuff, maybe What.cd for music and BitME for e-learning. Thats all my friend.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ipt is better version of revtt and its easy to find an invite there tl has more hd and dvd r movies if you are interested in that ipt has more dvd rip movies aka avis so if you prefer avis ipt is the answer for you other than them you can try td

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    when someone already reply's with a suggestion another users comes and say's the same thing ...

example :

1st user :you should join TL

2nd user : TL is best because lots of user

3rd user : I've heard TL is good

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Veidenbaums's Avatar Rebel
    Quote Originally Posted by therock003 View Post
    I was absent from the intrnet community for a month and it seems i hav been kicked out of the most torrent tracckers i have been using.

Amongst them i relly liked and daily used revolutiontt.net since i cant find a way to talk to them and convince them to let me back in, i'm looking for trackers alike.

Mostly i prefer tv series and movies but going into exclusive genre trackers is next to impossible.

So please list some recommendation for trackers with gneral content daily updated with good speeds.

Looking forward to your answers. Thank you.
    If you live in "english speaking" country then you should try to get into TL, if you live in any other country - try to be a member of your countries biggest 0-day tracker.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    iptorrents and tl

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    what was your name on RevTT?, I bet I can get your account turned back on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast