Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: REQ: GFT or SCC plz

The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by DzArEdZ View Post
    you have only 2 tracker's and you wont GFT .. o_O
    That's the most stupid post I've seen in some time. Typical trader mentality. you have to be in all of the level 3 trackers before advancing to level 4.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    don't make this issue sound childish...what the F**K are levels? huh?..what level are you talking about...i myself got into scc as my first tracker...so dont talk about levels in here... the guy needs an invite and those who have invites MUST help him...thats the whole point of invitation... dont talk about levels mate...damn...why are some of you so disgusting about invites...damn...

That's the most stupid post I've seen in some time. Typical trader mentality. you have to be in all of the level 3 trackers before advancing to level 4.
    THANKS MAN... some get the whole point of bit torrent wrong...fools dont know the goal is to give ppl what they need...its not a ladder to go up...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    mark_over_mars's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    As usual usless spams ,, i think if one have the rights to write like "write more" ,, he would help u too ,,, even if that should be sent on pms not like that ..

Wish u good luck here , SCC only if u interested in pretime nothing rather than that ..
    It is all about Community ,, It is your rights to spam ,, but i think , try to gain a friend before u have more than one hating u

trying to help anybody here if i can ,,,,,

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    X's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    dont eat spam. so closed
    >< marks the spot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12