Thread: BattleStar the best Frakkin show on earth ..Or is it Babylon 5 or The Wire? mmm!!

darkstate01's Avatar Poster
    Everyone has their favourite T.V series at a certain time of life, I guess at this moment mine is Battlestar but i think the best sci-fi space Series to me of all is Babylon 5, Very closely followed by Battlestar. Now back on earth , The best T.V series has to be The wire, Wow what a series. Makers of drama like this know when to stop and know when they have told there story and that to me is the sign of quality. Whats the next series to step up i wonder? Caprica?
    Last edited by darkstate01; 03-21-2009 at 07:02 PM.
    PAIN is just WEAKNESS leaving the body

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Altered States is interesting.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    My favorite is also Babylon 5. I love the B5 universe, JMS's 5-year story arc (well, 4+1 because of the dumb studios), and some really great & memorable characters. I'm not too fond of BSG. I was into it into the second season but then certain things started really irritating me so I stopped watching.
    Not sure what that file's gonna do? Check it with ANUBIS - Analyzing Unknown Binaries
    Is that site DOWN FOR EVERYONE OR JUST ME?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Well the Last ep of BSG was everything Sci-fi should be. And they finished it pretty much like B5 with the whole what goes around comes around. With B5 they explained it like a rift opens up by 1 of the ancients and the universe is imploded then expoded to start fresh, with BSG it pretty much ended where it started..If you get what i mean. All in all good stuff amd both have a very good story to tell with great characters in them. I want more.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    When the hell does Caprica start? I'm gettin BSG withdrawal....