Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Request] FTN

Hologram's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Firstly I would like to say that I am very well aware how this request here will probably not be achieved, but I just wanted to give it a shot, since I've been wanting to enter into this community for a very long time. Unfortunately I never met people who had anything in common with it. Since I heard about FTN, it has been basically the most prestige place I've ever had the need to be on, and I knew that it will if I ever get into it, full fill all of my needs. I would like to emphasize that I am not a collector, nor nothing of any kind that goes against the rules, that would jeopardize its community or anything else in any kind of way. I heard a lot of great compliments going towards FTN's staff, its content as well as whole community. There is no thing in the world, that I didn't wanted ( and I still do) more than getting into FTN during all this time. If I ever get in, first thing would be, familiarizing with other people, participation in conversations on IRC. As for downloading content, I would download mostly TV shows and movies, and if I liked your packs ( don't see why not ) them as well. I would also be more than willing to reseed everything I am capable of. Seeding wouldn't be the slightest problem, as my PC is always turned on, and I buy dedicated server every month. I am also a member of other popular communities, as TL, GFT and SCC. As for music trackers I'm on Waffles and What.cd. I know that this is not a lot, but as I already said, I'm not collector nor anything like that. I got all of these accounts in a candid way, and I consecrated to each community on its own way. If you want my profile id's from those trackers or anything else, please feel free to pm me, don't hesitate. I am most probably sure that this is my only way and my only chance to somehow gain this invite so please if some of you can be kind, please do not steal this topic. If you have any other questions, feel free to pm me. I am resident of country Croatia.

If I haven't meet the requirements, I am terribly sorry, and I would also like thank you very much for reading.

Yours sincerely, Chlasio. Take care everyone, and cheers!
    Last edited by Chlasio; 03-21-2009 at 10:40 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    hagckz0r's Avatar Dreams Come True BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    If you don't receive one.. what to say about poor others?
    Best of luck dude!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    oprea82's Avatar DOC BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by hagckz0r View Post
    If you don't receive one.. what to say about poor others?
    Best of luck dude!
    Let's face it mate ! There's no way all of us can be there, I mean I don't think there's enough room

Anyways, Best of luck Chlasio

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Best of luck dude!
    Best of luck Chlasio
    Thank you both very much for the support, I really appreciate it.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    have a friend donate 10 euro for you paypal and wait !

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    have a friend donate 10 euro for you paypal and wait !
    I said in my topic that I don't know anyone who has anything to do with FTN, therefor your idea can't be done, although If I've knew someone, that would be paying for invite ( me paying 10 euros to him ) and I am pretty sure that would be against the rules, and I certainly don't want to do that.
    Last edited by Chlasio; 03-22-2009 at 11:50 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    [quote=Chlasio;3169086]
    although If I've knew someone, that would be paying for invite ( me paying 10 euros to him ) and I am pretty sure that would be against the rules, and I certainly don't want to do that.
    No it wouldn't because he's not profiting anything from it. If he gets to know you first then it woldn't be against the rules...It's like you're donating for him to get VIP status, and in return he gives you an invite for being a good friend. He doesn't have to give it to you so there's no invite selling taking place here whatsoever

...You should have just said that you don't want to pay 10$ and
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 03-22-2009 at 12:02 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    You should have just said that you don't want to pay 10$
    I replied faster than I thought through with my last reply. Still, I don't know none of the people there.

10$
    Its not 10$ its 10 euros. Just correcting you.
    Last edited by Chlasio; 03-22-2009 at 12:07 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Look around here for a while. There's plenty of Ftn members who like to do good.

Try and ask that guy Spark https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/spark-175575 I think he's in the Elite userclass so he should be able to get an invite right away after donating

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    IF u cant help anyone then i think you should stay away from Requests threads ..
    Chlasio has done more for this comunity and board than u will ever and instead of helping him your spamming and trying to make fun of the request ..
    I hope the MODS see this and do something abt this ..
    Good luck Dude ..
    PS - I am a trader deal with it ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast