Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I Hate Goerge W Bush!

Originally posted by junkyardking+21 September 2003 - 04:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (junkyardking &#064; 21 September 2003 - 04:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-neattairoski@21 September 2003 - 01:12

One good thing about Bush is he got rid of Sadam.
    Did they really?

He&#39;s still alive somewhere, just like Osama. [/b][/quote]
    That is a very good point&#33;

BTW, who is goerge bush anyway?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by hobbes@20 September 2003 - 20:57

BTW, who is goerge bush anyway?
    He be the Prezidont
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@20 September 2003 - 18:37
    my point was - if democracy does work how does someone so fucking stupid become president, comrade?
    by getting less votes than Gore did. Don&#39;t you know?

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by JPaul@20 September 2003 - 19:40
    As I have said elsewhere and I paraphrase, people get the government they deserve.

If he was elected, live with it. If you elect him again - live with it again.

If you sit on your arse and don&#39;t do anything to stop him getting elected again, tough shit. You are as guilty as everyone else. Again I paraphrase - for evil to succeed it only takes that good men do nothing.
    I cannot understand why so many of my fellow Americans fail to grasp this point.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by dingoBaby+21 September 2003 - 06:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dingoBaby @ 21 September 2003 - 06:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@20 September 2003 - 19:40
    As I have said elsewhere and I paraphrase, people get the government they deserve.

If you sit on your arse and don&#39;t do anything to stop him getting elected again, tough shit. You are as guilty as everyone else. Again I paraphrase - for evil to succeed it only takes that good men do nothing.
    I cannot understand why so many of my fellow Americans fail to grasp this point. [/b][/quote]
    what america needs is a strong democratic candidate, i wish gore would decide to run against bush again.

proud to be american

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by Jay+21 September 2003 - 01:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jay @ 21 September 2003 - 01:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by dingoBaby@21 September 2003 - 06:26
    <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul
    @20 September 2003 - 19:40

I cannot understand why so many of my fellow Americans fail to grasp this point.
    what america needs is a strong democratic candidate, i wish gore would decide to run against bush again. [/b][/quote]
    I agree. This nonsense about 10 candidates for the nomination is pure stupidity on the part of the Democtratic Party.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    my point was - if democracy does work how does someone so fucking stupid become president, comrade?
    , bush is exactly what his name implies, no smarter then an ordinary plant. i don&#39;t know why americans elected him, but then again his bro in florida rigged the election (i&#39;m not an american btw, also, i&#39;m a democrat supporter, DOWN WIT REPBULICANS&#33;&#33;&#33; ). oh, and cheyne, go suck a duck u fu*king prick, man, i feel for americans having to pay taxes to support the multi billion dollar "saliries" the government gets. isn&#39;t it time we have a descent democratic government? whatever happened to the weapons of mass destruction and good ol&#39; comrade osama bin laden? why can iraqi&#39;s loot everything they want without having to be shot by soldiers, but as soon as the iraqi&#39;s go and try to steal the oil, an american tank blows them sky high? why am i so fat? why can&#39;t george w bush stop targeting muslim countries (i feel for the muslims, no really i do, ask mogadishu)? why are they so oil hungry? when is my soup going to be ready? and so on. so, as u can see, bush has caused so many problems in the world today, including stealing my soup, that it&#39;s time that we revolt against him. oh wait, found my soup, my bad . seriously though, bush sucks ass. who here can honestly say that they don&#39;t care if bush died, i know i wouldn&#39;t care. that reminds me, he almost died choking on something, forgot what he was choking on though...

EDIT: oh i remember, he was choking on his dick, i actually remembered something, WOW &#33;

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@21 September 2003 - 00:39
    , bush is exactly what his name implies, no smarter then an ordinary plant. i don&#39;t know why americans elected him, but then again his bro in florida rigged the election (i&#39;m not an american btw, also, i&#39;m a democrat supporter, DOWN WIT REPBULICANS&#33;&#33;&#33; ). oh, and cheyne, go suck a duck u fu*king prick, man, i feel for americans having to pay taxes to support the multi billion dollar "saliries" the government gets. isn&#39;t it time we have a descent democratic government? whatever happened to the weapons of mass destruction and good ol&#39; comrade osama bin laden? why can iraqi&#39;s loot everything they want without having to be shot by soldiers, but as soon as the iraqi&#39;s go and try to steal the oil, an american tank blows them sky high? why am i so fat? why can&#39;t george w bush stop targeting muslim countries (i feel for the muslims, no really i do, ask mogadishu)? why are they so oil hungry? when is my soup going to be ready? and so on. so, as u can see, bush has caused so many problems in the world today, including stealing my soup, that it&#39;s time that we revolt against him. oh wait, found my soup, my bad . seriously though, bush sucks ass. who here can honestly say that they don&#39;t care if bush died, i know i wouldn&#39;t care. that reminds me, he almost died choking on something, forgot what he was choking on though...

EDIT: oh i remember, he was choking on his dick, i actually remembered something, WOW &#33;
    He cheated&#33; he dident win the votes he even arrested inoccent people (mostly black) just so that he can win&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #29
    old school
    Originally posted by Assultsniper+21 September 2003 - 18:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assultsniper @ 21 September 2003 - 18:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad@21 September 2003 - 00:39

He cheated&#33; he dident win the votes he even arrested inoccent people (mostly black) just so that he can win&#33; [/b][/quote]
    good point

here&#39;s some fun info

Grand Theft America

somewhat annoying music

10. Lounge   -   #30
    old school
    another one

Church and State

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast