Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Freaking Creditors

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post

It's not about people's needs, it's about their wants. People want nice stuff they rarely need it. They get the credit card because they want stuff and don't think ahead, that's not the banks fault.

Re the interest part, that's just talking pish. Anyone who buys a car or a house with a credit card is an idiot. Anyone who doesn't have a fixed rate of interest on a car loan is an idiot. Anyone who doesn't arrange a fixed mortgage term is an idiot.

None of that is the bank's fault, it's people blaming the bank because of their own greed and stupidity.
    But you need a credit card for everything these days, you have to go in an emergency trip anywhere, and the only way to buy a ticket is on the internet with a credit card, and if you don't have the money you are screw.
    I wasn't talking about buying a house on a credit card, credit is credit and it is not stupid that people want to own a house or a car.
    Fix rates? Of course when you have a clue about it, but the mojority of people don't, not everybody is as smart as you.
    Let me put it the way you may understand, when a bank for their benefit, lies and gives you a loan or a credit card that you can't afford, yes it is the banks fault.
    There's so much nonsense in their it beggars belief.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

It's not about people's needs, it's about their wants. People want nice stuff they rarely need it. They get the credit card because they want stuff and don't think ahead, that's not the banks fault.

Re the interest part, that's just talking pish. Anyone who buys a car or a house with a credit card is an idiot. Anyone who doesn't have a fixed rate of interest on a car loan is an idiot. Anyone who doesn't arrange a fixed mortgage term is an idiot.

None of that is the bank's fault, it's people blaming the bank because of their own greed and stupidity.
    But you need a credit card for everything these days, you have to go in an emergency trip anywhere, and the only way to buy a ticket is on the internet with a credit card, and if you don't have the money you are screw.
    I wasn't talking about buying a house on a credit card, credit is credit and it is not stupid that people want to own a house or a car.
    Fix rates? Of course when you have a clue about it, but the majority of people don't, not everybody is as smart as you.
    Let me put it the way you may understand, when a bank for their benefit, lies and gives you a loan or a credit card that you can't afford, yes it is the banks fault.
    Uh oh! Back to spastic mode, I see.

Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.

Silly me for giving you the benefit of the doubt.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

Fix rates? Of course when you have a clue about it, but the majority of people don't, not everybody is as smart as you.
    I am so stupid it must be the Irish in me.

Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day but I am stupid.
    I am going to shut my fucking spastic mouth forever.
    Silly me for been in love with a dog. Chalice said
    Fixed
    Last edited by pentomato; 03-24-2009 at 11:40 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Ah, so you're racist as well as retarded?

Fair enough.

/reported.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    While we're on the subject, let's hear what else you've got to say about the Irish, pentomato.

Get it all out. I can take it.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Last edited by Alien5; 03-24-2009 at 11:51 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #47

Fair enough.

/reported.
    I like to think that most things are like mental judo, but you are going around reporting people like a hall monitor

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddy View Post

Fair enough.

/reported.
    I like to think that most things are like mental judo, but you are going around reporting people like a hall monitor
    Well, in that case, I mental-judo'd the fuck out of you cos I didn't report anybody.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Aww, she ran away. No brains, no hope of intelligent response, no fucking anything.

Wot a sad cunt.

As fucking usual.

There's always tomorrow.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Anyone who doesn't arrange a fixed mortgage term is an idiot.
    I disagree.

As does just about everyone on a Fixed Rate Mortgage at the moment.

I am so glad I went for the Lifetime Tracker

Capped Rate and Offset are also good bets. (Woolwich are doing a 25 year Capped Rate at 3.49% at the moment)

Only an idiot will pay a Fee that takes any savings he'll make by the Mortgage Rate going up for a couple of years, and doesn't benefit at all from Mortages Rates going down
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 03-25-2009 at 12:27 AM.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast