Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for someone to share a dedicated server with

Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Hello, I am looking for someone to split the cost of a server.lu. The price would be $30usd.month. I am thinking about getting it from Fastsh.it because it is cheaper and there is no setup fee.

Here is what the server specs are:
    DS2000
    Athlon 64 X2 4400+
    2GB DDR2 800
    320GB Sata2 (probably 150gb each)
    Unlimited Bandwidth

We will get 2 IPs so you will get your own. There will not be a limit on the number of torrents active.

Fastsh.it said:
    "I have been informed by server.lu that they are making changes to the Reseller Program which should be released next week (so they have told me today when I called). Until this new plan they said they won't sell any servers to me so if you are looking for one and need it urgently/can't wait for this new announcement then I won't be able to help."

So it may be a few weeks, but let me know if you are interested.

Thanks, Carl

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    im interested mate drop me a pm

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    definitely interested
    drop me a pm buddy

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ayush12345 View Post
    definitely interested
    drop me a pm buddy
    I am unable to PM you. As far as I know rollymontecill is still interested, but you will be second on my list.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I am sorry Carl. I dint see it properly... They dont give windows... U can go ahead and share it with rollymontecill if he still wishes to. thanks a lot anyways mate.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    if speeds are awesome, then this thing is pretty cheap geez i paid 90 euros for a seedboxx well the speeds were awesome but it was a reseller so paid twice money and the worst part is the accounts i buffered are gone now because of inactivity xS

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    do you have someone o share the server, if you dont i would like to be a part of it.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I am currently still looking for a good server.lu reseller. But you will be on my list for people to share it with, if the interested people that have posted above you are not longer interested I will let you know.

Also, It may end up being a little more than I first thought just because the only reseller I can find is charging over $80usd.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I have found a good reseller but I am still looking for someone to share it with, let me know if you are interested. the price will be between $35 and $40usd.

P.S. I am able to run windows if that is what you are looking for.

The server is ready to and the reseller is just waiting on payment.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlpb View Post
    Hello, I am looking for someone to split the cost of a server.lu. The price would be $30usd.month. I am thinking about getting it from Fastsh.it because it is cheaper and there is no setup fee.

Here is what the server specs are:
    DS2000
    Athlon 64 X2 4400+
    2GB DDR2 800
    320GB Sata2 (probably 150gb each)
    Unlimited Bandwidth

We will get 2 IPs so you will get your own. There will not be a limit on the number of torrents active.

Fastsh.it said:
    "I have been informed by server.lu that they are making changes to the Reseller Program which should be released next week (so they have told me today when I called). Until this new plan they said they won't sell any servers to me so if you are looking for one and need it urgently/can't wait for this new announcement then I won't be able to help."

So it may be a few weeks, but let me know if you are interested.

Thanks, Carl
    i currently use server.lu, you will need to be careful if 2 users are both heavy user's you might get disk overload errors

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast