Thread: Fallout 3 DLC 'The Pitt' arrives

SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    I'm downloading it now, see ya!

For 800 Microsoft Points all you Fallout 3 fans out there can get a little bit more action out of the game.

The DLC, released for PC and Xbox 360, takes the player to a post-apocalyptic Pittsburgh and it brings a series of quests that keep the same style as those of the previous DLC, Operation Anchorage.

Now the wait for "Broken Steel", the third DLC pack set for an April release, can begin so we all get a chance to up our level to 30 and continue the exploration after the game's ending.

As a result of the game-breaking bugs reported earlier today, developer Bethesda Softworks has decided to temporarily remove The Pitt DLC for Fallout 3 from the Xbox Live Marketplace. Hoping to work out the issues with the DLC as soon as possible, a Bethesda staffer posted the following notice on the company's official blog:

"We are continuing to look into the issues people are experiencing with The Pitt for Xbox 360. As of now it looks like the file for the English version on Xbox Live was somehow corrupted. We are currently working with Microsoft to remove the existing file off of Live to prevent any further downloads. Our plan is to replace it with a new file as soon as possible. We hope to have another update for you shortly."

Note that the only version of the DLC that appears to be affected is the Xbox 360 release. Any PC users out there running into problems with The Pitt? Leave us a note in our comments.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3173414
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 03-24-2009 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [center]

2. Games   -   #2
    dadelor's Avatar Supercalafragalistic BT Rep: +4
    I just got it and Its alot better than anchorage to me. and definately more of a challenge, just cant wait till "Broken steel" is out.
    Last edited by dadelor; 03-27-2009 at 04:04 AM.