Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: FST staff gives out ip addresses!

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by turkwallet View Post
    .... especially u skizo who read pms.
    wtf did I do?

yo

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Yesterday GFT staff make an announcement about inviting traders/sellers and 2 GFT staff members post in this thread ...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    WoW... FST staff getting a bit touchy on this now...

To be honest, whether staff here can read pms or not we'll never know.. it's not something we can expect they would EVER tells us cause it would ruin them completely.. the possibility is there but, the likliyness of it.. probably not. About staff reporting ips of users here to tracker staff, again the possibility is there.. the likilyness of it again probably not for the same reason.. But, for staff here to go on a rant calling their members retards.. thats a bit uncalled for imo, people are gonna think what they want.. if staff at a tracker gives a reason for a ban.. well then thats the reason.. seems to me that it's the FST staff that needs to provide proof that they are not since clearly its FST staff being called out and not the other way around.. face it guys.. tracker staff got ya by the stones here, considering its they trackers that are your bread and butter... lol

if you can't take the heat, best better get out of the kitchen!
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I'm not getting touchy, I'm just stating facts. FST staff cannot read PMs and do not pass on IP addresses to trackers.

Whether you believe it or not is your business, not mine. I really couldn't give a shit, I just don't like being misrepresented.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post

To be honest, whether staff here can read pms or not we'll never know.. it's not something we can expect they would EVER tells us cause it would ruin them completely.. the possibility is there but, the likliyness of it.. probably not. About staff reporting ips of users here to tracker staff, again the possibility is there.. the likilyness of it again probably not for the same reason.. But, for staff here to go on a rant calling their members retards.. thats a bit uncalled for imo, people are gonna think what they want.. if staff at a tracker gives a reason for a ban.. well then thats the reason.. seems to me that it's the FST staff that needs to provide proof that they are not since clearly its FST staff being called out and not the other way around.. face it guys.. tracker staff got ya by the stones here, considering its they trackers that are your bread and butter... lol

QFT

^^ Those insults were not directed at the OP. And no, the OP should post this in his main account if he has any way of backing up his statement. What would the world come to if you had to prove your innocence as opposed to proving someone guilty. That mentality is EXACTLY what I'm hounding at in my post. It's fucking ridiculous that you could debase yourself to think that way. I wouldv'e expected more of you jasperr.

This is a perfect example of what is wrong with the mentality of this scene.
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 03-26-2009 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    FST staff DON'T give out IP addresses, and CAN'T read PMs.

How many times do we have to say this, ffs

I trust a tracker more than the government thats for sure

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Saying that Fst staff gives out Ip adressen is ridiculous, there is other ways for Tracker staff to get hold of your ip from here, and there is also a good cooperation between tracker staffs in the catching traders matter
    Last edited by AnesZverotic; 03-26-2009 at 11:38 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post

QFT

^^ Those insults were not directed at the OP. And no, the OP should post this in his main account if he has any way of backing up his statement. What would the world come to if you had to prove your innocence as opposed to proving someone guilty. That mentality is EXACTLY what I'm hounding at in my post. It's fucking ridiculous that you could debase yourself to think that way. I wouldv'e expected more of you jasperr.

in the end... the proof is indeed in the pudding.. and so, i would have to agree with you on the fact that if there is nothing to back up any claims.. the claims should be taken with a grain of salt.. but, what i said still holds true.. if your accusations come flying out like that or similar it's usually is the accused that has to prove otherwise.. because right or wrong, at the end of the day.. the damage has been done and reputations are bruised..
    it's true also, that if tracker staff say they get an ip from FST staff.. who are they gonna believe FST staff... or the staff of the tracker where they were just banned at?

that's where i was coming from... kind of a no win situtation for anyone
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I give out my own ip to trackers .Does that count?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post

QFT

in the end... the proof is indeed in the pudding.. and so, i would have to agree with you on the fact that if there is nothing to back up any claims.. the claims should be taken with a grain of salt.. but, what i said still holds true.. if your accusations come flying out like that or similar it's usually is the accused that has to prove otherwise.. because right or wrong, at the end of the day.. the damage has been done and reputations are bruised..
    it's true also, that if tracker staff say they get an ip from FST staff.. who are they gonna believe FST staff... or the staff of the tracker where they were just banned at?

that's where i was coming from... kind of a no win situtation for anyone
    Hypothetically say we were giving out ip's to a specific tracker, say we were mutual friends or there was some reason for it. Why would that tracker then go about mocking the user that FST ratted them out. We wouldn't be dumb enough to give a tracker details who would reciprocate that way.

I am not denying that this user is lying when he says he was told FST staff handed over his ip. If he is indeed telling the truth then obvious answer that makes the most sense is that the tracker is trying to create drama/start shit with FST, so they can get kicks out of watching these threads progress. There is no evidence, so you can believe whatever you want, but you can't expect the accused to prove themselves innocent either

My original point is that you cannot uphold "guilty until proven innocent" without destroying tons of innocent people's reputations. Your mindset is starting to become the norm, and this encourages people to falsely accuse others (ie pokerpays declaring that I am an invite seller) and get away with it. How is it possible to prove that you do not sell invites/do not trade accounts. What you said does not hold true in the slightest bit, and if you think this way I'll leave it to someone else to sway your mind, because I've been very clear and will just be repeating myself.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I give out my own ip to trackers .Does that count?
    I know I'm always taking your jokes seriously, but yeah, I recently did give my ip to all the trackers I'm active at.
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 03-26-2009 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast