Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: FST staff gives out ip addresses!

I wish staff here exchange and give out IP of all known traders to all trackers.
    .... if that is going to happen.
    .........but it is not going to happen

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    I wish staff here exchange and give out IP of all known traders to all trackers.
    .... if that is going to happen.
    .........but it is not going to happen
    you dont need them to give right? as far as i know, they can get your ip from right here if they wanted, if that wasnt the case, i wouldnt be banned from certain sites because of what i wrote here. Well as i said being suspicious helps, so it might be the other way around, we will never know. However, i trust barba really. Anyway i dont trade so they cant catch me anyway ahaha xD

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Dz's Avatar Dz from DZ
    Accusing someone without proof is a shame, if you post the evidence here and only in this case we can say that the staffs of FST give IP’s of their members to other sites or trackers staffs, and until proven contrary they are far from doing so.

I do not defend people or FST staffs but I say that to refresh my memory and yours on a golden rule in privates’ trackers world that is never Trade, sell or exchange your accounts or invites.

Give it for free to a friend or someone is good and better but selling, exchanging or trading is not therefore tolerated.
    If you are banned because of, it is because you were warned; rules were clear and written with English or a language you know and you agreed them, so if you were banned it’s because you violated a rule that you agreed.
    Staffs of trackers can know if you did that, in general you're able to do so repeatedly without being banned but it will become a day in which you’ll be banned, they only know if you traded especially an account because if there is a trade of an account your IP change, thing that staff will manage as a trade so you’ll be banned until proven otherwise.
    They even can be a part of a trade and when they got your username in their site, I think you know the end.
    So getting your IP or your information is simple, you’ve just have to know how to do it.
    Trade is wrong and is contrary to the sharing policy of bittorrent, in this case I agree if some staffs on other trackers ask your IP from FST staff and if this is the case I think FST staff should avoid or delete trade section or announce a list of tracker that you shouldn’t trade on FST.

I say again, I don’t defend any one but this is reality FST staff are innocent until proven their guilty.

Thank you.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    even if staff gives ips out, the only thing it can does is only accelerate the process of ban a stupid trader. smart traders do thing better and sleep peacefully

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    I'm not getting touchy, I'm just stating facts. FST staff cannot read PMs and do not pass on IP addresses to trackers.
    say you don't give out IP adresses and you don't read PMs, but don't say that you cannot read PMs

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    TinkerBell's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I guess people here aren't so much computer geeks as I thought. Of course ip's are logged on their server, and yes the pm's go through the server, and of course they can read your pm's. Of course it's limited to who can do this. It's to help with the security of the site. I guess it could be used against the sites users but that would be a f**cked up thing to do. Especially if what the person is reporting is allowed on the site. If you need proof that this can be done simply look into how set up your own forum. If people say it's impossible I'll talk to my friend who does it on his site and get exact details.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Serb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryWhite View Post
    sux to be u
    ohh barry <3333333

shame on you skizo why you read pms lmao
    BarryWhite <3
    Serb <3

trader talking about loyalty?
    lol
    this thread did put a smile on my face

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    hagckz0r's Avatar Dreams Come True BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I tend to believe that among FST staff is a mole who provides IP's for different important members of trackers like CN or ScT for example. Why I am saying this? Because I know it is real, know it from a real life friend who got banned on ScT right after he posted he would do a trade with CN.

I am absolutely positive there was no way that his account here correspond with his ScT acct (no corresponding username & email between those here on ScT and FST), he didn't even receive any PM's and here is the only place he trades. Can you explain me what the heck happened? If not someone from here leaked his IP? Maybe you FST mods can start an investigation between yourselves.. maybe we are not that wrong

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    You people are all bonkers
    It is not possible for moderators or BT moderators to read other peoples PMs.

I hope nobody else joins in this discussion because I don't think we've got enough tin hats to go round all you bloody conspiracy theorists

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by hagckz0r View Post
    I tend to believe that among FST staff is a mole who provides IP's for different important members of trackers like CN or ScT for example. Why I am saying this? Because I know it is real, know it from a real life friend who got banned on ScT right after he posted he would do a trade with CN.

I am absolutely positive there was no way that his account here correspond with his ScT acct (no corresponding username & email between those here on ScT and FST), he didn't even receive any PM's and here is the only place he trades. Can you explain me what the heck happened? If not someone from here leaked his IP? Maybe you FST mods can start an investigation between yourselves.. maybe we are not that wrong
    your friend is obviously a noob.
    and so does the OP.
    the easy explanation is to blame FST staff and be a cry baby instead trying to look how they could have find you.
    There's no such thing as the interwebz torrentz copz, or whatever some kids wanna call it and play with colored light sabers. So if you got caught, tough shit, you are probably not the brightest bulb of all.

this thread has it all: false accusations, tracker mods loving tracker owners (real life 16 year olds dick sucking), noobs complaining, people defending FST leaks IPs to trackers which have no value in the BT world, and finally, some trackers being jealous because FST is so much of a community as their "community-oriented" sites will never be. Now that's a shame, FST and major sites like ScT totally own these places.

another day in the life of FST.
    God bless TSOL.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast