View Poll Results: Trading acc/inv for RapidShare acc?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep, I agree, seems fair

15 34.09%
  • No, that's like selling the acc/inv

29 65.91%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trading or selling?

cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    anyway it's quite easy to recover a rs acc. by pretending it was hacked.
    i suggest you to read this post carefully:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-war...083/postcount1
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by kaffeine View Post
    The trading vs non trading debate has been done and re-done to the death, in the end no one will change their minds, so I don't see how it will be different if we get into that discussion this time.

The fact that a trader gets an account and then becomes a "good user" has also been discussed (read stoi's posts about it for example). He was not a good member to begin with (because of the way he got the account/invite) and anything he does with the account will not change anything.

Regarding giveaways, people talk about them as if those are the best thing that a member could do. Well, it's not. Most staffers consider public giveaways the same as trading.

No one will "enlighten" you. Everyone has their opinions and points of view, and act according to them. They should also face the consequences of their actions if there are any. Trying to change someone else's opinion is pointless.
    i missed the stoi btw, yeah you are right, this is one of the cliches that is forbidden to talk about. Anyway nothing good comes out of this discussion, i wish we could go to their irc as a guest, not able to send pms et cetera, just talk about trance or books or videos whatever it is all about, especially on dedicated trackers, it would be useful, and people wont have to seek it somewhere else. The time period also doesnt matter, it might be years for tracker staff to give an invite to someone, if the guy really wants to get in, i am sure he would wait, and wouldnt try to trade or seek sham friendships et cetera. Well give aways was just an example, for example tl is against all give aways on public forums like this one, i get it, what i meant was they are not just full of guys who are collectors or selfish to their own end. Traders i mean, never mind, it is just a waste of time to talk about morality of those issues.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 03-26-2009 at 03:29 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    feel free to trade everything your ass is on the line

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by pridah View Post
    you can't get a rapidshare for free
    phishing rapidshare account dumps every day on alot of sites

BTW im not a trader , but i do get RS accounts for free
    Last edited by 105802; 03-26-2009 at 06:12 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by alupizor View Post
    I saw some people trading tracker accounts/invites for rapidshare accounts. I personally think that is the same as selling the account, which is far worse than trading.

What do you guys think? I mean, next thing you know, someone could ask for some amazon.com products shipped to him in order to invite the buyer to UKT.
    i dont get it so are u also saying trading a site that u have to pay to get invites is like buying an account also?

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    *yawn*

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    *yawn*

bored?
    Go Leafs Go.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    It's like seedbox

some buy it and trade it

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    alupizor's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i'm sorry if this thread bored ya

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123