Thread: Problem With

I deleted it a long time ago . (yahoo&#33; messenger) HOWEVER i still have a bunch of "links" and other crap left on my pc that i cant seem to delete. I have a link to yahoo.com on my I.E. under "tools" and i cant delete it. File>Edit>View>Favorites>Tools <<< under those "tools". and i have other junk left.i just want to know how to remove that stuff. thats it. Thanx in advance

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MeMeMeSoHony@21 September 2003 - 03:18
    I deleted it a long time ago . (yahoo&#33; messenger) HOWEVER i still have a bunch of "links" and other crap left on my pc that i cant seem to delete. I have a link to yahoo.com on my I.E. under "tools" and i cant delete it. File>Edit>View>Favorites>Tools <<< under those "tools". and i have other junk left.i just want to know how to remove that stuff. thats it. Thanx in advance
    yahoo tool bar has an uninstaller, as for the rest what ever you can&#39;t find in add/remove program then delete manauly

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    PAiNKiLLER
    You have deleted a long time back but still its creating probs... As someone said uninstall it but I think the uninstaller in not thereand its better it you don&#39;t delete it manually. So now its better if you install yahoo toolbar again then uninstall it again...

Image Resized

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Thank you guys , I was able to remove it this time

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MeMeMeSoHony@21 September 2003 - 05:32
    Thank you guys , I was able to remove it this time
    congrats