BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBusiness View Post
    This is an example of what?

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone.W.Machine View Post
    Did you even bother to read the first post?

yo

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone.W.Machine View Post
    Did you even bother to read the first post?
    What do you think? Just look at it... no way I'm reading all that.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    From the threads I have seen, it seems as if the FST staff and tracker staff are pitted against each other in a perpetual quandary and battle. Being somewhat in this kind of situation for quite a while, I feel it is really essential for both sides to stop the miscommunication.
    That's where you're dead wrong. We (mods) don't really care about any of this stuff nearly as much as you guys and the staffers. We don't get worked up enough about any of this to bother with the name calling and whatnot.

I can assure you that the "battle" they are fighting is completely one sided; no one is fighting back with the petty games and pseudo-attacks. We aren't pushing back at all for that matter. We've got our backs turned and are enjoying our own site as usual. They can have the drama.

See thats where FST is going wrong they could careless about what tracker rules are as long as they can do their thing. Forget about trackers wishes, Protect the old line and not have a new way of thinking. We have seen how that's going

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    Just about EVERY single tracker out there has 1 hard and fast rule...NO ACCOUNT TRADING,SELLING..NO INVITE TRADING OR SELLING. <-- what part of that is not understandable?
    I don't understand this part:

TTi - http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1442/tti.jpg
    TranceRoute - http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/2185/42028284.jpg

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by FaithNoMore View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    Just about EVERY single tracker out there has 1 hard and fast rule...NO ACCOUNT TRADING,SELLING..NO INVITE TRADING OR SELLING. <-- what part of that is not understandable?
    I don't understand this part:

TTi - http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1442/tti.jpg
    TranceRoute - http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/2185/42028284.jpg
    I knew it too but didnt occur to me at the time, nice one

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    @FaithNoMore and bilkenter, he said "just about," therefore not enveloping every single tracker out there.

@T.S.O.L, your statement would be somewhat flawed, unless people followed the BT news everyday. I don't see how the current reviews distinguish one tracker from another, especially with every tracker having the same screenshots.

Say the Black Rabbit tracker review and the FTN review. Both are very similar in terms of the screenshots. What differentiates both trackers can be only described in text. Why bother with the pictures? From a first glance, I would be more interested in BR, not FTN.

Can someone elucidate why Detale was banned? A previous poster mentioned that it was because he was trying to bring tracker staff and FST staff together... Intersting.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Way to much reading ... always the same discussions ... pointless and not nearly enough pictures to gain my intrest. It's like reading an encyclopedia over and over again.
    At least Fun T. Clapz made an effort to lift this thread to the level it's supposed to be ... fun and games.
    Can you feel the LOVE

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

Can someone elucidate why Detale was banned? A previous poster mentioned that it was because he was trying to bring tracker staff and FST staff together... Intersting.
    What the heck is interesting about it? Banned from where?

On a side note, we don't care anything about being "together". We run our site; they run theirs.

yo

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast