Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hoi IdolEyes

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post

nice and funny isnt it? my last post i am off now i hope you dont get caught fun bla bla
    We shall miss your towering intellect.
    Now I thought i was doing him a favour, BTW for the record, i havent said anything inflammatory, i always deleted what i was about to say with proofs, i dont want any more trouble more than you do, but if he cant watch his language that is what he gets, he could politely ask that this is my thread so if you excuse us, that i can understand but eye for eye what can i say? My intention is neither to do harm nor to cause trouble, i dont even give a shit about most bt related issues anymore, cuz most are mature only by their age. Anyway i wish, we had a feature to ignore all the guys we want, and we wont have to see their post, you just get curious about what he or others said, if it was possible, trust me, i would ignore bear and benchez which this guy is probably is.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent

We shall miss your towering intellect.
    Now I thought i was doing him a favour, BTW for the record, i havent said anything inflammatory, i always deleted what i was about to say with proofs, i dont want any more trouble more than you do, but if he cant watch his language that is what he gets, he could politely ask that this is my thread so if you excuse us, that i can understand but eye for eye what can i say? My intention is neither to do harm nor to cause trouble, i dont even give a shit about most bt related issues anymore, cuz most are mature only by their age. Anyway i wish, we had a feature to ignore all the guys we want, and we wont have to see their post, you just get curious about what he or others said, if it was possible, trust me, i would ignore bear and benchez which this guy is probably is.
    You could always use the ignore functions. It's been there for years.

I agree he's a cawk btw, wouldn't surprise me if he was Proper Bo or someone else using a different account.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18

I agree he's a cawk btw, wouldn't surprise me if he was Proper Bo or someone else using a different account.
    Still i will have to see that he or she posted smt, that is the freaking feature, i wish the ignore button would have deleted all his posts in a certain thread. That way, i wont have to see his nick ever again. Is it doable? If so, i have quite a list i wanna ignore xD

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Nah, you still see the name just not the posts. I don't know if there's a feature where you don't even see the name, I doubt it.

Ask for it to be added, it may be available but just not activated in the board software.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Still i will have to see that he or she posted smt, that is the freaking feature, i wish the ignore button would have deleted all his posts in a certain thread. That way, i wont have to see his nick ever again. Is it doable? If so, i have quite a list i wanna ignore xD

Yes .Look for the button that says only press in case of extreme emergency.
    If you are having trouble locating it it is under the button

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

i havent posted for a year and a half xS anyway if you say so, wont bother then have fun. Anyway i gotta go study some kanji and world politics have fun
    When I took your account off of moderation (for incessant spamming) you said you weren't even going to use it to post; that you just needed it to PM. That was 2 weeks ago. Since then you've posted 122 times.

And what's all this jibba jabba about "i havent posted for a year and a half xS anyway"? You've posted exactly 1,447 times in the past year and a half. I know this because your account is only 10 months old.

yo

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

Alt+F4 brings up the options.

yo

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Is he being disingenuous

See that's what happens when I try to be nice to someone, turns out they are a cunt after all.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Did you ever really have any doubt tho?

yo

10. Lounge   -   #20
    One lives in hope.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast