Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh FFS

Poster
    If you were one of his brazillion kids, would you ask JP to help you convert a film? Or would you just do it yourself, without all this fannying about on the internet.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Oh, wait. I forgot about your other posts today.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by callum View Post
    If you were one of his brazillion kids, would you ask JP to help you convert a film? Or would you just do it yourself, without all this fannying about on the internet.
    They all think he knows stuff tho', cause he asks us how to do stuff then pretends to them he knew all along, like.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by callum View Post
    They all think he knows stuff tho', cause he asks us how to do stuff then pretends to them he knew all along, like.
    I hadn't thought of that. You'd think at least one of them would have found out about him using this forum and signed up to take the piss out of him. Maybe not actually, I'm scared to check up on my dads browsing history, I found some nasty stuff in his download folder before. He hasn't a clue how to cover his tracks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12