Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are BitMeTV staff going to Reconsider?

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

Yep that'll work offering tracker staff some sort of incentive/bribe to get in
    That could possibly work. Not everyone's wastes their time making jokes..Some like to make a quick buck out of it

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I wouldn't sweat if you're not let back in. It's not like there aren't other alternatives out there(better ones in fact, in my opinion).

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter
    Though if they are to let you in, prepare to offer something in return, if you cant, dont even bother cuz possibly you wont get in
    Yep that'll work offering tracker staff some sort of incentive/bribe to get in your not the brightest crayon in the box are you ?
    That worked actually, seen people getting in that way. As i hear, even some staff actually suggests that way. Think about it, someone from egypt has a nice buffer a nice user you might call, and you take a decision to ban all egyptians along with that nice guy. In order to filter good guyz, some trackers use that method, i am not saying him to bribe or anything, i am saying that he talks to staff about it and if they allow it, then he will have access to a tracker in a legitimate way. I am not at liberty to say whether bitmetv has done it or now go figure it out honestly. Shall i bother with your second comment? i doubt that. Anyway back to game.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    honestly, why would they do that?

Do, me a favor, and put a sock on your moth, and if possible, throw yourself from a bridge, pretty please.

Tvtorrents.ro and com , are very good also. Notting is missed because of theyre ban.
    Last edited by benficao; 03-30-2009 at 11:40 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by benficao View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    honestly, why would they do that?

Do, me a favor, and put a sock on your moth, and if possible, throw yourself from a bridge, pretty please.

Tvtorrents.ro and com , are very good also. Notting is missed because of theyre ban.
    as good as bitmetv, well maybe not in the same level, but still quite a good one. You can find a lot of freeleech which would help you with ratio. Also some series that you cant find on bitmetv as far as i know

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post

your not the brightest crayon in the box are you ?
    Shall i bother with your second comment? i doubt that. Anyway back to game.
    Eh don't pay too much attention to artemis. He's just a sad case of a middle aged man going through mid life crisis. i don't think he even means half the things he says. don't even bother imo

As far as this topic goes. Forget about bitmetv. Everything there can be found elsewhere. i for example download most of my tv shows from sct, hdbits and tvt.ro
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 03-30-2009 at 11:48 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Eh don't pay too much attention to artemis. He's just a sad case of a middle aged man going through mid life crisis. i don't think he even means half the things he says. don't even bother imo

As far as this topic goes. Forget about bitmetv. Everything there can be found elsewhere. i for example download most of my tv shows from sct, hdbits and tvt.ro
    Thanks, i honestly just offered him a choice that would enable him or her to be on bitmetv. I also let him know that some staff actually allows such things thereby making his or her choice legitimate. I dont see anything wrong with that. I also dont think i deserved to be humiliated, not everyone has the same sense of humour here. So one shall be careful about what he or she says. Anyway as the other users say, tvtorrents.ro and rapid would probably be enough for your tv needs. Still if you think you want to be on bitmetv, you have the choice i have given you. Good luck with it now.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    not everyone has the same sense of humour here.
    Sadly artemis looks up to the Lounge users and i've noticed that he's starting to post more and more like them lately. He used to always post according to the topic and tried to remain nutural without offending anyone, but lately he feels that by being rude, the Loungers will accept him as one of their own.

Artemis, you're loosing your personality man. get a hold of yourself. All the guy was trying to do was speak his opinion there was no need for that.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I wouldn't sweat if you're not let back in. It's not like there aren't other alternatives out there(better ones in fact, in my opinion).

Really id like to know of these better alternatives u talk about ???
    Last edited by Villalltheway; 03-31-2009 at 12:27 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

Ahhh your stock in trade Albo, you have nothing to say so you turn and try and make personal attacks on other posters. It may work on others but I could truly care less about your albanian/bronx street cred.
    Now in return of course you are going to come out with some more personal attacks which of course you hope (pathetically I might add) will stir me up. Unfortunately I need to actually respect the other person and you are like that irritating little fox terrier dog that yips all day long, a mere irritation nothing more.
    So if you are going to peddle your wares and insult people as a way of making yourself noticed you will have to go and find targets that are more gullible than me. Now toddle off little man................

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast