Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a new seedbox $15-30

neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    So it looks like my seedbox company is going to lose my business due to the server being down for an excessive amount of time. I am looking for a seedbox between $15-30 and has at least 50GB of hard drive space, unlimited bandwidth and at least 4 torrents running. I know there are plans out there similar to this (I was on one of them), but am having a hard time finding them. Also I am in the USA so OVH is out of the option. Any help will be appreciated as I need to get this going by the 3rd.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    OVH is not out if you use an OVH reseller.

I'm also in the USA. Most seedbox servers seem to be overseas and I found that FTP speed can be terrible with them.

Keep in mind that an unmetered account with slow torrent speeds will probably end up transferring less data than an account with fast speeds and a reasonable cap. No one is going to give you really fast speed and unlimited bandwidth for $15 - $30 a month.
    Last edited by sync; 04-01-2009 at 05:01 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    See the plans on seedhost.eu, seedplace.eu and fastsh.it
    Click here if you want to join TTC

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    signed up for a box at fsatsh.it. It was the best option for the money. I don't understand how they do it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by neevakee View Post
    signed up for a box at fsatsh.it. It was the best option for the money. I don't understand how they do it.
    Let us know how it works out. If you don't understand how they do it then I imagine there's a good chance they don't deliver on what they promise.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    manu1991's Avatar Ancient Philospher BT Rep: +3
    They resell server.lu boxes , genuine definitely , do post your experience here

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I will make sure to post here when I get it and what I think of it.

Also sync when i meant i don't understand how they do it I really meant I dont understand why they sell it for so cheap.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    neevakee, I knew that is what you meant.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by neevakee View Post
    They do it by having 14 users on one server for their lower plans.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Seedbox Provider
    14 on our first server for 100gb, and it's no longer the case. We tested it, it failed, now the 100gb plans have half the numbers per box on different hardware (and those who remain on the first server will be moved in the future to the new servers). Other size VPS never had more than 7 users, some only had 4.

No ETA on setup though, been 2 weeks since we ordered a bunch of new servers and still waiting for them to come through (1 was given yesterday, not sure where the rest are). Will be phoning again today but not holding my breath.
    Last edited by Six66Mike; 04-03-2009 at 05:50 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast