Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Destroys America

The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    1) Government involvement in the Economy, increasing from 20% (which was already a dramatic increase during the Bush years) to 45% (back in 1930 it was 3%).

2) Systematic undoing of all of Clinton's hard work (fiscal discipline, contraction of welfare spending, further incentives to private growth).

3) Increase in taxation to people earning over 250,000 a year to pay for a debt he cannot pay for with this measure alone. Also creating social unfairness this way, by making a lot of people live off those minorities who work hard and have to throw away almost all of their hard-earned dollars.

4) Gigantic increase in Government spending and public debt. A deficit that—at 12.7 per cent of GDP—is four times greater than any of the huge deficits under George W Bush.

5) A budget that proposes to take the federal government’s spending from 21 per cent of the economy in 2008 to 28 per cent in 2009.

6) State healthcare, that scrofulous virus that plagues Europe.

7) Central and universal standardizing of schools and higher learning.

8) Clownish behavior with regard to foreign policy. North Korea and Russia laughing in his face.

9) Ad almost infinitum.

It will be particularly difficult for America to untangle itself from this mess by the next president.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    You're part of a rapidly-expanding lot.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Yeah, we have no shortage of morons in the USA.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Why do you regard the government and Obama as our saviors?

After all, it's the dems been fighting the "war on poverty" since the end of WWII, basically, with no relative headway made at all, but it's capitalism that's put cell phones, DVD players and flat-screens in even the poorest households.

I sure would like someone to point to some major headway the dems can point to as their own.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    wait... are you guys trying to tell me that Obama isn't the messiah the democratic-controlled media announced?

i'm shocked.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    wait... are you guys trying to tell me that Obama isn't the messiah the democratic-controlled media announced?

i'm shocked.
    Yes, I'm afraid you've been misled.*

*Stand by for Negative Bush Reference (NBR)

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

i'm shocked.
    The "democratic controlled media"?
    Sheesh.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Why do you regard the government and Obama as our saviors?

After all, it's the dems been fighting the "war on poverty" since the end of WWII, basically, with no relative headway made at all, but it's capitalism that's put cell phones, DVD players and flat-screens in even the poorest households.

I sure would like someone to point to some major headway the dems can point to as their own.
    You must be kidding.
    Cell phones, DVD players and flat screen TVs are all Republican achievements?

Won't the Japanese be surprised.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    OMFG.. Another one that thinks a Tabloid is a serious newspaper.

Thats owned/sponsored by the Dail Mail. I think their latest figures were 1,000,000 of British prisoners were Gay, Illegal Immigrants that had all had free sex change ops on the NHS or something similar.

Slightly to the right of Hitlers Diary on the choice of light reading.

About 20,000 of the 27,000+ "readers" probably signed up thinking it was Prospect's website.. (a UK Trade Union).
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 04-02-2009 at 06:37 PM.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast