Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New BT Lounge Section

deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by technodrome View Post
    Everyone Can post any message, it's easy to reach 500 messages but rep points shows that you share what you got.. If you don't have that, it's mean you don't share so much, only post too much messages..
    Not all of us want to be recognized for giving invites out. A lot of people (like myself) rather search out good members and get to know them and THEN invite them privately to different sites.

Most of us don't ask or want "rep" points for doing something for another member if they are a quality person and would be an asset to any given site.

The 20+ rep point requirement (as said by others) will keep a lot of potentially good members out of this section.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    technodrome's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Actually you're right man, i know there is a lot of staff leaders in here and they don't like giveaways.. Is that situation being trouble for an inviter?
    Last edited by technodrome; 04-02-2009 at 06:42 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    500 posts will encourage spam. Like this but shorter.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i say above 1000 posts

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I think this is a great idea RealitY. But I gotta agree with the others, the 20 rep points thing should definitely be taken out. Most of us regulars do not care at all about rep points. I think the only ones that really care about these rep points are the traders?

I do think the 90 days and 500 posts rule is pretty good though. When you meet these requirements you're pretty much a "regular".
    agreed on it, if we are to make rep, i could get into stmusic or any sites that is easy to get invites too and distribute them here... Actually i dont do any more invites or wont since you can never be sure of their intentions till you get to know them. I agree with funkin here

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    So I have to now either trade or giveaway trackers in hope that I'll get rep points, to post in the section? Nice.

they didn't built Rome in one day

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Maybe it's a trap to disqualify people from joining those super leet sites that won't let you join for doing a giveaway. Maybe they just need to add another rep system for post made outside the giveaway and trading forums. You know, like for post people value, think that are funny, etc.
    Last edited by Sanka113; 04-02-2009 at 07:37 AM.
    See ya in another life, brother.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    This idea has pretty much failed before it has even started. This notion of 20 rep posts should be scrapped, most of the good regular people in the bt section don't even have 20 rep points in the end if u stick this format u might as well call it the traders lounge where majority of people can't post to insult them.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    if you don't like it why are you so eager to see it ?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    1000 posts and 0 rep points more like.

The idea seems sound, depending on how people make use of the place.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast