Thread: Read Plz

I know this Request might sound so amateurish or foolish to you veterans of FST cuz my rep point is 1+ ...lol...but i will risk it and will say that i need a GFT invitation... from now on I ll be receiving replies disappointing me

As for how i ll use a GFT account i have to say that i will seed each torrent for as long as its possible...I know that GFT is a Ratio free community but the point is maturity of the users and how they contribute to GFT...cuz i have heard the number of seeders on GFT is far fewer than other trackers...so I ll change this

waiting for the lovely members
    Last edited by F-Sicx; 04-04-2009 at 09:31 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ppl spammed that post..so here is my new rekuest...seriously i beg all of you to stay away from this thread if you cant be of any help...spam other threads...good luck
    Last edited by F-Sicx; 04-04-2009 at 02:05 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Red pirate's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    In that thread you talk about trading, good ratio on scc, what the relation between high ratio and what you ask for any one can hire a seed box for some time and make a good buffer
    and who told you that Rep point has a role in giving away
    and why you dont say it, you want GFT CZ it is ratioless

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    In that thread you talk about trading, good ratio on scc, what the relation between high ratio and what you ask for any one can hire a seed box for some time and make a good buffer
    and who told you that Rep point has a role in giving away
    i guess i had asked you not to spam my thread...well...Im from Iran and i dont have that kind of money to buy a seedbox[we dont have paypal in here]...and my scc account's Ratio is high becuz i only use the Free Leech Music section of the website.

and yeah...Ratio is not a problem for me and TELL ME WHY A RATIO FREE COMMUNITY IS BUILT???? so that mature users can use it without worries about Ratio.I dont call my self a mature user or anything but i know Im a good seeder

hope you have your answer bro...peace
    Last edited by F-Sicx; 04-04-2009 at 09:06 PM.