Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TVT.com

zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    2 invites with 20 giga credit

convince me ....

no pm !
    Last edited by zedex; 04-04-2009 at 01:37 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    OK I really really really need this invite... Because i've been searching for it for a very long time and so many times ppl offer these in giveaways amongst other invites (and they dont really put it as that important while it is very important for me, because i watch a lot of TV shows) and everytime i post to request this invite either the original poster goes missing in action or the invite gets taken by someone who pm'ed before me... Anyways i would really be thankful to you if u gave me one of these invites and i will take real good care with it because i've always wanted to join this site...
    My intenet speed isnt that fast but i always keep my torrents seeded till at least 1:2 ratio, also there is no big difference between my download and upload speed so i wont be having bad ratios even if i wanted ... Here are a couple of screenshots from my best ratios in sites:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/444833492.png

http://img17.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=ratiow.jpg

Thanks a lot in advance!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    send me ur mail m8

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Thanks a lot mate!!! You're the best!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Long before he was Barney on How I met your Mother NP Harris starred in Doogie Howser MD one of his costars was James Sikking who also starred in Hill Street Blues which also featured Dennis Franz who also starred in NYPD Blue which in the first season starred Sherry Stringfield who quit to join ER (which she also quit)which in later years starred Scott Grimes who was on Party on Five with Matthew Fox (also starred Scott Wolf ironic eh)who plays Jack on Lost which also features Terry O'Quinn who was on Jag with David James Elliott who had a recurring role on Melrose place with Heather Locklear who was on Spin City with Michael J Fox who was Alex on Family Ties with Courtney Cox who was on Friends with David Schwimmer who was also in Band of Brothers(incredible show) with Damian Lewis who currently stars as Charlie Crews on Life with Sarah Shahi who was on The L Word which is pertinent since it was a show about Gay people and Neil Patrick Harris is homosexual.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    no way !
    is that a request for an invite ? if so send me ur mail

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Long before he was Barney on How I met your Mother NP Harris starred in Doogie Howser MD one of his costars was James Sikking who also starred in Hill Street Blues which also featured Dennis Franz who also starred in NYPD Blue which in the first season starred Sherry Stringfield who quit to join ER (which she also quit)which in later years starred Scott Grimes who was on Party on Five with Matthew Fox (also starred Scott Wolf ironic eh)who plays Jack on Lost which also features Terry O'Quinn who was on Jag with David James Elliott who had a recurring role on Melrose place with Heather Locklear who was on Spin City with Michael J Fox who was Alex on Family Ties with Courtney Cox who was on Friends with David Schwimmer who was also in Band of Brothers(incredible show) with Damian Lewis who currently stars as Charlie Crews on Life with Sarah Shahi who was on The L Word which is pertinent since it was a show about Gay people and Neil Patrick Harris is homosexual.
    did u spamed ???

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by zedex View Post
    no way !
    Way(Wayne's World SNL reference)
    And thanks

And no I wasn't spamming. Zedex said convince him and I thought that showing that I had some interest and knowledge of TV(considering it's a TV site) was more important than any proofs that I could offer .

Your post on the other hand is spam.
    And not even good spam.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by zedex View Post
    no way !
    Way(Wayne's World SNL reference)
    And thanks

And no I wasn't spamming. Zedex said convince him and I thought that showing that I had some interest and knowledge of TV(considering it's a TV site) was more important than any proofs that I could offer .

Your post on the other hand is spam.
    And not even good spam.
    dAmn... busted :/

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

ummmm...... just wow.
    Go Leafs Go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast