Thread: www.jungle-pirates.com - Stay Away

Col. Skillz's Avatar Bacco,Tabacco,Venere
    I've been asking mods and admins for the past week to delete my account there, or simply, disable to flood of emails I get from them daily. It seems like almost every new upload there gets its own email sent out!

Worst part is, you can't disable these emails, so expect 2-3 emails a day from these guys, cluttering up your inbox with garbage, and a week if you wish to get your account disabled or emails turned off, because their staff is so lame

For those of you who don't know what it is, it's a small little 0-day tracker that seems to have stolen the TL banner, made a slightly different color, and compressed it to achieve horrendous quality loss.

www.jungle-pirates.com, stay away from that amateurish garbage

* Accidentally posted this in the wrong section, oops
    Last edited by Col. Skillz; 04-04-2009 at 01:40 PM.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    If you're going to rip-off a trackers design, then why pick a design like TL's?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Col. Skillz View Post
    I've been asking mods and admins for the past week to delete my account there, or simply, disable to flood of emails I get from them daily. It seems like almost every new upload there gets its own email sent out!

Worst part is, you can't disable these emails, so expect 2-3 emails a day from these guys, cluttering up your inbox with garbage, and a week if you wish to get your account disabled or emails turned off, because their staff is so lame

For those of you who don't know what it is, it's a small little 0-day tracker that seems to have stolen the TL banner, made a slightly different color, and compressed it to achieve horrendous quality loss.

www.jungle-pirates.com, stay away from that amateurish garbage

* Accidentally posted this in the wrong section, oops
    So it looks like you want to ambush some one?
    that theme has been removed and you can turn off mass email from your user profile.
    things Might take a little time to happen on the site but they do
    because there is only one coder.
    the Guy that started the site is no longer with the site so allot of things have changed.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    $SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Still looks sucks anyways lol, good luck with a site like that ahaha

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I wonder why you registered in first place.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by NSMB View Post
    I wonder why you registered in first place.
    Lesson learned lol

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    *Signs up to see what all the fuss is about.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"