Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Torrentleech with impossible buffer

gamerxz's Avatar :) I'm Trader :) BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    hey all i have TL with buffer between 20 To 40 TB

So pm me if you have good offer

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    meelad's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    This guy is a ratio cheater. The account will most probably be disabled for cheating sooner or later. Ask this guy for a ratio screenshot. He will most probably have a very low download. With such low download, so much upload is not possible. I advise you strongly not to trade with him. and gamerxz, I know you will flame me for this post, but that doesn't make you any less of a cheater.

If you don't believe me, ask this guy for his speedtest or a seedbox screenshot. I am sure he won't be able to provide one. He cannot answer how he got such buffer.
    Last edited by meelad; 04-04-2009 at 03:15 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    maybe u are right but dont attack ppl without any proofs

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by meelad View Post
    If you don't believe me, ask this guy for his speedtest or a seedbox screenshot. I am sure he won't be able to provide one. He cannot answer how he got such buffer.
    Of course he can answer. He may tell you that he traded something for the account.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    This guy is a ratio cheater. The account will most probably be disabled for cheating sooner or later. Ask this guy for a ratio screenshot. He will most probably have a very low download. With such low download, so much upload is not possible. I advise you strongly not to trade with him. and gamerxz, I know you will flame me for this post, but that doesn't make you any less of a cheater.
    I'm not commenting on the offer as I have no idea whether or not it's legit but some people can have high UL while having low DL. Some users will DL stuff from Freeleech trackers and UL that content to other trackers. Therefore, it is possible to UL multiple TB without dloading a single MB from a tracker.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    thepretender's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    if youse knew more about programming and such.. i'd say he changed the source code, saved it, then opened it with manual putting the url on the address bar.

BLAH BLAH BLAH.. he has rep, read through the rep comments they have and the truth shall tell. Don't judge too soon!
    Last edited by thepretender; 04-05-2009 at 02:29 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    edit:

actually i don't care. this is not a ratio cheater at all. he has got a 10 gbit connection.

/sarcasm end
    Last edited by redMonster; 04-05-2009 at 07:22 AM.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Ask yourself, why would someone buffer 20 to 40 tb? Even uploaders doesnt have that much upload...Also not to mention to buffer 20 to 40 tb, he had to stay in front of pc to snatch new torrents which he wouldnt, i agree with a ratio cheater really

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    manu1991's Avatar Ancient Philospher BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Also not to mention to buffer 20 to 40 tb,he had to stay in front of pc to snatch new torrents which he wouldnt
    That is not true , you havent really heard of RSS feeds , have you ? but definitely 20 to 40 tb is insane
    Last edited by manu1991; 04-05-2009 at 08:46 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    gamerxz's Avatar :) I'm Trader :) BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11

first Thank you any way

i'm member above 150 week ago

i can give you account screenshot and seedbox screenshot and paypal screenshot if you want it
    to see
    How much seedboxs i was buy it

my download above 8 TB

Thank you anyway

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast