Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What so good about waffles

Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    I didn't like Waffles, I think What.CD is much better.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Cow View Post
    It's a music site that can be tricky to seed on unless you employ active counter-measures (seed-tactics, like grabbing little bits of freeleech stuff here and there, 0-hour) and that contains a healthy amount of rare music as well as mainstream, in the best possible MP3 qualities.
    How rear my dear?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    "Rear" (I presume you meant rare) as in alternative.

It's subjective. I meant it as in music that isn't common, in my opinion.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Just an aside here,whats the reason for running trackers that are such a bitch to seed,with or without a seedbox?whats the pleasure in that?
    I just wish these trackers did more to encourage genuine leeching...like go ratioless or something...now i got a .02 ratio that wont go away,for one week now and thats with a seedbox on what.cd over a very regretable 7gig mistake,i was almost going for the 18..

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLured View Post
    I now prefer What over Waffles for it's superior organization, interface and features, Waffles still has the best/largest selection of music torrents out there (though What is very close).
    Whether Waffles's selection of music is better or not is a matter of taste, but they definitely don't have a larger selection since What have more ALBUMS than Waffles have torrents.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Juscallmesez View Post
    Just an aside here,whats the reason for running trackers that are such a bitch to seed,with or without a seedbox?whats the pleasure in that?
    I just wish these trackers did more to encourage genuine leeching...like go ratioless or something...now i got a .02 ratio that wont go away,for one week now and thats with a seedbox on what.cd over a very regretable 7gig mistake,i was almost going for the 18..
    apparently some1 missed or didnt take advantage of the FL a few days ago, one of my mates did 200gb during that 24 hours FL, with a seedbox obviously. get on the right torrents and you might be able to make a lifetime buffer in no time. go for the big torrents with fast uploaders(NOT GBit uploaders) during FL. same strategy for what too. good luck.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLured View Post
    I now prefer What over Waffles for it's superior organization, interface and features, Waffles still has the best/largest selection of music torrents out there (though What is very close).
    Whether Waffles's selection of music is better or not is a matter of taste, but they definitely don't have a larger selection since What have more ALBUMS than Waffles have torrents.
    You're right, I hadn't realized that. What's catalogue has grown much faster than Waffles and is pretty much on the same level as far as I'm concerned.

Other points: What has twice as many member accounts as Waffles (92K vs. 46K). Both have very low seeder-to-leecher ratios (35-to-1) and can be difficult to seed and maintain good ratio (seed everything for as long as possible). More freeleeches at either one would be great.
    Last edited by DarkLured; 04-05-2009 at 05:16 AM. Reason: more info

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    This is kind of a stupid question. No offense.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 04-05-2009 at 05:35 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    tutipute's Avatar I'm Here! BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    This is kind of a stupid question. No offense.
    Looks like the classic "Posts Count" syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    i like the smell...and the taste...and it feels good in stomach :smile4:
    Good Diet move!
    Last edited by sagib; 04-05-2009 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by sagib View Post
    Looks like the classic "Posts Count" syndrome
    Not really when there is a what trackers are worth / what trackers offer thread and the user has been here since Oct 2008 ..but here's to being a troll

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast