Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do no invite anybody from here to any tracker !!!!

BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Yeah i can find what.cd invite easily but this not problem :/ problem is getting banned by this type of assholes..whatever i will stick up with my waffles maybe..

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinsert View Post
    Yeah i can find what.cd invite easily but this not problem :/ problem is getting banned by this type of assholes..whatever i will stick up with my waffles maybe..
    assuming you havent lost it already...btw getting waffles or what invite is fairly easy. I could get you one if i knew you better

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yes. Absolutely. The reason for your ban is the important issue.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    you're probably banned because of this kind of trade: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-whatcd-313028

you got what you deserved, don't complain...
    i want to be trader cuz of guys like you..smartass kid this is not about that i get invited from someone else 5 months ago..look at that thread's time ??
    you didn't get my point.
    i'm not sayin' you got disabled because of this thread, i'm just trying to make you realize that you shot yourself in the foot...
    being trader implies that you accepted the rules of the game: you hunt invites, staffers hunt you.
    so once again, you played, you lost, period. don't complain anymore.
    you never understand right ?come on tell me find the one guy from here that i hurt..Find it and i will give you FTN invite..
    i don't need any invite, let alone from you.
    you have +1rep..wow such a nice guy you are..i bet everybody loves you and respect you
    according the rules, rep points are meant to be given for sucessful trades/give-aways...
    anyway, i don't need any recognition for helping members.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    I respect cine, but I haven't repped him, cause he hasn't helped me directly, but imo, he's helping a lot of users here and even more in the background.
    thanks for your kind words
    Last edited by cinephilia; 04-04-2009 at 07:49 PM.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Uhh kids,they grow up really fast these days...i feel 4 u though as much as u r a notorious,ruthless,vile,pol pot trader...i just wish these invites could somehow be traded in for upload credit,there are some people who could let u down bad here...

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    We tell you to respect the rules of sites you are a member of.
    We tell you to be careful who you invite.

Do you seriously expect FST to stand aside for you to slag off it's membership because you rolled the barrel and lucked a bullet?

Shut up your whining and learn your lesson.

/closed.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12