Thread: [REQ] Pedro's BTmusic

Hologram's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I heard all the great things about this tracker, therefor I would really love to become user of that tracker. As I only download FLAC ( when available ) this place would be like heaven for me, when it comes down to music. I also have a pretty big collection of CD's, mostly post-rock and I would be more than willing to share all of it ( what's not currently available there ) on Pedro's. I would also download plentiful of all the random genres depending on my mood and situation. And of course, I would seed it by the rules. I am user on waffles and what, and some other music trackers. If you need ratio proofs, profile id links or anything else, please feel free to pm me.

All the best, yours sincerely, Chlasio.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Chlasio; 04-04-2009 at 11:54 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    i see you are a trusted member here and the opurtinity to have a member with the willing to rip and upload his cd's is to good to pass .... send me your mail m8

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Hologram's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Thank you very much zedex!