Thread: Hard Drive(s)

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/in...oduct_uid=32012

How would i install that, but keep my current hard drive as well ?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    sorry that link didn't work for me, it said

(QuickFind: 32012) -  Sorry, this product is currently unavailable / discontinued.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    depends if you gonna use it as your main drive or as a slave? installing is easy, there are some jumpers on back of all drives that will either make it a master drive or a slave, so basically if you got 2 hardrives then one must be the master (c:, where you keep your windows etc) and the other must be a slave (basically storage) to the master....if you wanna use it as main drive download norton ghost and copy all your files (cloning)from current drive to the new drive then change jumpers around.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by boyzeee@23 August 2003 - 01:35
    depends if you gonna use it as your main drive or as a slave? installing is easy, there are some jumpers on back of all drives that will either make it a master drive or a slave, so basically if you got 2 hardrives then one must be the master (c:, where you keep your windows etc) and the other must be a slave (basically storage) to the master....if you wanna use it as main drive download norton ghost and copy all your files (cloning)from current drive to the new drive then change jumpers around.
    just short sidenote you can put your windows also on a slave drive. all you need to do is to set this in the bios.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    lol i shop from ebuyer good shit there at affordable price for me