Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Reclaiming My iTS Account Help

Dear Members,

I am a member of iTS but have not logged in for several months. My first problem is I do not remember the entries for the pre home page to check and see if my account is even still active. I can provide all information to prove that I am a member there. I can tell the user who invited me , I can give the email address that I registered with , I can give my username. Please if there is a rep from iTS here on these boards please help me get my account back. You will see that I never broke a rule on the site and I was even an active uploader so , if there is a rep who can help please do.

Thank you and I hope I posted this in the right section.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by ilcantar View Post
    Dear Members,

I am a member of iTS but have not logged in for several months. My first problem is I do not remember the entries for the pre home page to check and see if my account is even still active. I can provide all information to prove that I am a member there. I can tell the user who invited me , I can give the email address that I registered with , I can give my username. Please if there is a rep from iTS here on these boards please help me get my account back. You will see that I never broke a rule on the site and I was even an active uploader so , if there is a rep who can help please do.

Thank you and I hope I posted this in the right section.
    If you haven't logged in for 60 days, then you're out. It's in the rules.

Now how's about fucking off?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    That was totally uncalled for. Do you lick your moms' pussy with that mouth?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    That was totally uncalled for. Do you lick your moms' pussy with that mouth?
    Yes. Yes I do. I lick your mom's too.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    They don't keep your details as most trackers do nowadays? Because in that case a quick visit to IRC should probably solve this...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    If you'd read the fucking rules, you'd know that you don't come on public sites talking about iTS, you fucking spastic.

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    They don't keep your details as most trackers do nowadays? Because in that case a quick visit to IRC should probably solve this...
    It probably would. I doubt that that'll happen now cos the fuckwit just broke rule 1.
    Last edited by chalice; 12-10-2011 at 03:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I did'nt break a rule. I never gave away the url or the sites actual name or even the name of the homepage. When I read the sites rules in the past it was stated to refer to them in that way only. You've got some kind of problem in your fucked up brain. If it's such a big deal then fuck it. The site did'nt have anything groundbreaking anyway.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I did'nt break a rule. I never gave away the url or the sites actual name or even the name of the homepage. When I read the sites rules in the past it was stated to refer to them in that way only. You've got some kind of problem in your fucked up brain. If it's such a big deal then fuck it. The site did'nt have anything groundbreaking anyway.

Bye now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Bye Fag

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Bye Fag
    See you next time you try use this forum without contributing a fucking thing, monkey.
    Last edited by chalice; 12-10-2011 at 03:49 AM.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast