Thread: BitHQ Request

First of all, I'd like to thank all of those who have helped me here over the past 48 hours or so!

Secondly, I'd like a shot at BitHQ, if anyone has an invite to spare. Let me know what info you'd like from me, and I'll gladly oblige!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    technodrome's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    free registrations are open

http://www.bithq.org/signup.php

Oh, sorry. Now i realize that you can register only invite code :S
    Last edited by technodrome; 04-07-2009 at 07:28 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    havij's Avatar Jhonen Vasquez BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Edited
    Last edited by havij; 04-23-2009 at 04:58 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Warning: Don't invite him to BitHQ , he has been banned more than 3 times from there

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Ummm, fuck you dick head! I have uploaded close to 100 full, untouched movies @ BitHq in a very short period of time, and I'm quite sure you've downloaded quite a few of them yourself, and Hit & Run more than a few times as well, so again.......FUCK YOU! Don't degrade people without having all of the evidence, and when you yourself are not without fault. Look in the fucking mirror asshole!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    A BitHQ admin told me everything about you. They don't care how much dvds u upload there, first of all u must follow the rules but u r dumber than u get the rules after 4 times ban. why didn't tell me u have been banned several times. don't u remember liar:
    I assure you I've never had a BitHQ account
    Warning: Don't invite this stupid fool to BitHQ , he has been banned more than 3 times from there.