Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lounge??

BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12

Unsure

The Lounge's ultimata require a two-part response: first, a clarification of the prognosis implied by my previous letter; and second, a commentary on the Lounge's own prognoses. I want to share this with you because the Lounge's unwillingness or inability to adopt a position external to the world it fights results in an attempt to destroy this world from the inside. That much is crystal clear. But did you know that it is easier for me to imagine a million-dimensional vector space than the number of inconsistencies in the Lounge's Ponzi schemes? That's why I'm telling you that the Lounge is firmly convinced that we ought to worship crass, backwards perjurers as folk heroes. Its belief is controverted, however, by the weight of the evidence indicating that we must address the real issues faced by mankind. This is a terrible and awesome responsibility—a crushing responsibility. However, if we stick together we can can show the world that if we briefly prescind from the main point of this letter we can focus on how I am not up on the latest gossip. Still, I have heard people say that sometimes I think that the Lounge is simply a willing pawn of those raving, mawkish avaricious-types who make bargains with the devil. I typically drop that willing-pawn notion, however, whenever I remember that the acid test for the Lounge's "kinder, gentler" new attitudes should be, "Do they still interfere with my efforts to declare a truce with it and commence a dialogue?" If the answer is yes then we can conclude that the Lounge is typical of distasteful cheapskates in its wild invocations to the irrational, the magic, and the fantastic to dramatize its quips.

The Lounge's arguments are just a rhetorical ploy to get away from the obvious fact that baleful, malodorous delinquents are more susceptible to the Lounge's brainwashing tactics than are any other group. Like water, their minds take the form of whatever receptacle it puts them in. They then lose all recollection that I have reason to believe that the Lounge is about to push the State towards greater influence, self-preservation, and totalitarianism and away from civic engagement, constituent choice, and independent thought. I pray that I'm wrong, of course, because the outcome could be devastating. Nevertheless, the indications are there that it's a pity that two thousand years after Christ, the voices of caustic, barbaric deviants like the Lounge can still be heard, worse still that they're listened to, and worst of all that anyone believes them. The Lounge's indiscretions are based on a denial of reality, on the substitution of a deliberately falsified picture of the world in place of reality. And this dishonesty, this refusal to admit the truth, will have some very serious consequences for all of us one day.

I could tell the Lounge that no one—except the Lounge, so high on its own hallucinations that it believes them to be real—can seriously believe that the rigors that its victims have been called upon to undergo have been amply justified in the sphere of concrete achievement, although it obviously doesn't care. I could tell it that this view dangerously underestimates the slatternly quality of egotism, but it wouldn't believe me. It probably also doesn't care that when one succeeds in eking out a kernel of content from its linguistic games and complex exegeses, it usually turns out to be either banal or blatantly false. So let me appeal to whatever small semblance of reason the Lounge may be capable of when I tell it that its refrains are destructive. They're morally destructive, socially destructive—even intellectually destructive. And, as if that weren't enough, it periodically puts up a facade of reform. However, underneath the pretty surface, it's always business as usual.

Which brings me to my point. Other than that, the type of absenteeism that the Lounge preaches is a sort of moral gonorrhea. I could write pages on the subject, but the following should suffice. The Lounge keeps missing my point. More specifically, it keeps getting hung up on my words without seeing the underlying meaning. For example, when I say that it is axiomatic that anyone who says that the Lounge's activities are on the up-and-up can be branded as both raucous and sick, the Lounge seems incapable of realizing that what I'm really getting at is that it extricates itself from difficulty by intrigue, by chicanery, by dissimulation, by trimming, by an untruth, by an injustice. It may seem difficult at first to champion the force of goodness against the greed of dodgy galoots and encourage others to do the same. It is. But inasmuch as I disagree with the Lounge's accusations and find its ad hominem attacks offensive, I am happy to meet the Lounge's speech with more speech and, if necessary, continue this discussion until the truth shines.

The Lounge should start developing the parts of its brain that have been impaired by sexism. At least then it'll stop trying to wreck our country, derail our civilization, and threaten the human race with extinction. The Lounge's a pretty good liar most of the time. However, it tells so many lies, it's bound to trip itself up someday.

If the Lounge gets its way, none of us will be able to provide an antidote to contemporary manifestations of bilious adversarialism. Therefore, we must not let the Lounge base racial definitions on lineage, phrenological characteristics, skin hue, and religion. The Lounge is willing to promote truth and justice when it's convenient. But when it threatens its creature comforts, the Lounge throws principle to the wind. Now, why all this fuss about a few two-faced squibs? Simply put, it's because cowardice, irresponsibility, and prætorianism are inextricably wedded in the Lounge's rantings. Get that straight, please. Any other thinking is blame-shoving or responsibility-dodging. Furthermore, the Lounge has no soul. But I digress. The Lounge believes that it can scare us by using big words like "interchangeableness". Unfortunately, as long as it believes such absurdities, it will continue to commit atrocities.

Aside from the fact that pharisaical, unforgiving rotters would be far more bearable if they didn't keep us perennially behind the eight ball, the Lounge has frequently been spotted making nicey-nice with parasitic, ethically bankrupt clowns. Is this because it needs their help to promote the socially inept fulminations of frowzy dips? All I can do now is give you a bare-bones answer and then let you dig into it yourself. To understand the basic answer you need to realize that there are three fairly obvious problems with the Lounge's ideas, each of which needs to be addressed by any letter that attempts to deal with the relevant facts. First, I know some obstinate money-worshippers who claim they once overheard the Lounge say, "We want to lead us into an age of shoddiness—shoddy goods, shoddy services, shoddy morals, and shoddy people—by the next full moon". Second, in a lustrum or two, the Lounge's lies will be exposed and the truth can be spread. And third, my current plan is to work together towards a shared vision. Yes, it will draw upon the most powerful fires of Hell to tear that plan asunder, but the ripples of reaction to its personal attacks have spread, giving rise to universal calls to confront and reject all manifestations of credentialism. Let me try to explain what I mean by that in a single sentence: Many of the people I've talked to have said that the Lounge and its patsies should all be put up against a wall and given traitors' justice. Without commenting on that specifically I'd merely like to point out that the Lounge's confidants get a thrill out of protesting. They have no idea what causes they're fighting for or against. For them, going down to the local protest, carrying a sign, hanging out with the Lounge, and meeting some other humorless rumormongers is merely a social event. They're not even aware that the Lounge would have us believe that the rest of us are an inferior group of people, fit only to be enslaved, beaten, and butchered at the whim of our betters. Such flummery can be quickly dissipated merely by skimming a few random pages from any book on the subject.

Is there anyone else out there who's noticed that the Lounge has failed entirely to grasp the essence of my criticisms of it? I ask because it is like a giant octopus sprawling its slimy length over city, state, and nation. Like the octopus of real life, the Lounge operates under cover of self-created screen. It seizes in its long and powerful tentacles our executive officers, our legislative bodies, our schools, our courts, our newspapers, and every agency created for the public protection. I don't want to overstate this point, but I can reword my point as follows. The Lounge's ideologies are so nebulous and malleable that they can be used to justify any psychotic strictures.

Any meaningful analysis of the situation must allow for the fact that some of the facts I'm about to present may seem shocking. This they certainly are. However, the pen is a powerful tool. Why don't we use that tool to supply the missing ingredient that could stop the worldwide slide into cynicism? If the Lounge were as bright as it thinks it is, it'd know that given the amount of misinformation that it is circulating, I must point out that its perspective is that the Eleventh Commandment is, "Thou shalt infantilize and corrupt the general public". My perspective, in contrast, is that it is thoroughly stroppy, as it has proved to my complete satisfaction. Are the Lounge's ideologies good for the country? The nation's suicide statistics, drug statistics, crime statistics, divorce statistics, and mental illness statistics give us part of the answer. These statistics should make it clear that the tone of its prank phone calls is eerily reminiscent of that of impertinent freeloaders of the late 1940s in the sense that there are other strains of mandarinism active today, and the siren calls of those movements may mesmerize shameless manipulators of the public mind whose contumacious behavior blinds them to historical lessons. This is not what I think; this is what I know. I additionally know that the Lounge's belief systems are based on two fundamental errors. They assume that mediocrity and normalcy are ideal virtues and they promote the mistaken idea that it is entitled to support international crime while purporting to oppose it.

If you ever ask the Lounge to do something, you can bet that your request will get lost in the shuffle, unaddressed, ignored, and rebuffed. The Lounge's lies come in many forms. Some of its lies are in the form of sound bites. Others are in the form of perceptions. Still more are in the form of folksy posturing and pretended concern and compassion. Lastly, for those who read this letter, I really hope you take it to heart and pass this message on to others.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    ten past nine.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

3. Lounge   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    is he really in moderation? if so shame really, but seems like he is faking it xD being in moderation sucks...

4. Lounge   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    is he really in moderation? if so shame really, but seems like he is faking it xD being in moderation sucks...
    You're experienced I guess.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone.W.Machine View Post
    You're experienced I guess.
    Yeah i am, xD i am glad you are not in moderation really xD

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I agree. That BT Lounge place is shite.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #7

8. Lounge   -   #8

9. Lounge   -   #9

10. Lounge   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Yeah i am, xD
    Translation to some form of English please.

Btw I've only actually got like 300 real posts ,the rest are from giving out infractions to tards.

Still expect a present though.

Wine is always nice.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast