Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Formula 1

Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Just wondering if i am the only one who watches F1 round here, and whats peoples thought of the new season with he new KERS system and how open the season has been with teams like Brawn Toyota doing so well and how rubbish Ferrari and McLaren are doing.

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    You're not the only one. Personally I don't like KERS at all, it doesn't belong in F1.
    I'm happy for Brawn GP's success, but I'm disappointed that they chose Barrichello over Senna. I've been waiting for years to see him in F1.

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Really i think KERS is an interesting aspect now brings a different dimention to the sport. Well u may be dissappointed in Barrichello being Brawns driver but it seems to be the right choice at the moment he has had a good 2 races and think looks like a perfect 2nd driver for Button with all the experience that he has. But must admit the other guy senna was really unlucky he was almost certain to be the other driver until Honda pulled out.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    F1 now sucks , the cars dont wave the same power, so the difference is not in the drivers but in the cars.

Senna Forever

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai84 View Post
    F1 now sucks , the cars dont wave the same power, so the difference is not in the drivers but in the cars.

Senna Forever

Whats wrong with that, it shows skill in engineering look at this year the two most richest manufactors in the sport ferrari and mclacren are doing shit compared to a small factory team of brawn gp. Also driving ability is always needed in f1 not just the car, if u dont have tha ability u wont be able to finish the race, this aint some crap like NASCAR where u drive round in a circle. Also this year all the cars are coming pretty much as competitve as eachother thats why u seeing the little teams doing much better this season so far.

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

Senna Forever
    Haha, so according to you they should still allow turbos?

I think it makes it more interesting. Tbh I stopped watching F1 when Schummi was winning every race. I don't like him. He's a great winner, but the sorest of losers and that doesn't make him a champion imo.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    F1 now sucks , the cars dont wave the same power
    This year's cars are powerful.(at least in terms of speed.)
    In Australia they drove faster laps than last year's cars, and they also drove laps like 1m 24s which hasn't been done since 2004 I think.

Bridgestone admitted that they didn't bring tyres that were designed for this circuit, the prime tyres were too soft, and the secondary were too hard.
    They did it to make the F1 teams think more and to make up strategies. If Bridgestone would have brought perfect tyres the laps would've been much faster.
    Who knows, perhaps 1m 23s or an even faster lap would have been set.

Senna Forever
    Though I will agree on this one.

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    Its good to see that all the little teams are doing so well still like brawn, red bull and toyota. Be intresting to see what happens with ferrari and mcclaren when the next grand prix comes about with all the new teams getting new diffusors.

But i hope button can carry on his form and win the championship be a fairy tail story for little team like brawn beating the big money spenders of ferrari and mcclaren, and the fact that button and the hole team were looking like it was not even going to drive again in F1.

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    I'm really hoping that Ferrari will make a big turnaround after the upgrades in Spain....

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    Member BT Rep: +3
    Yeah totally. They are really sucking at the moment. I also hope Force India scores a point!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast