Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Windows Vista Ultimate x86 DVD UNTOUCHED

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Windows Vista Ultimate DVD x86 that has not been integrated or updated or patched or cracked.

I just want a clean copy. Can anyone please help me?

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    You want the MSDN ISO image that has all versions and lets you choose which one you want the best one and the most available one, sadly it's not on Usenet anywhere, I've lost my paid for copy of Ultimate, or should I say someone little turd broke it But anyway, I've found many links to Rapidcrap and the like, so maybe somebody will see this thread and upload one.
    [center]

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Yeah I just want a clean copy of a Ultimate disk. I've got the license for Ultimate but I just want a clean 1:1 copy of the Vista Ultimate disk. Cany anyone please help? The only disk I've got is an OEM Vista Home Premium which unfortunately does not contain Ultimate.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Any VISTA distribution is... simply not going to work! Where have you been? Microsoft has completely locked their system, so that in order to activate the OS, one needs to contact (through the internet, of course) the Microsoft activation server.

Of course, any commercial outfit bundling h/w and s/w has no problem, and for anyone actually buying the s/w intending to install on x h/w, you MUST have an internet connection to activate it.

Now, maybe there's some cleaver folks out there to get around this, but basically they'd have to also disable all the 'talk-back' (through the internet again, of course) parts of the OS to prevent any 'dead codes' being sent to your pirated copy. Again, you could simply never connect it up (to the internet), but....

It's a pretty tight system.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Err, again. Anyone... LOL

Just looking for a 1:1 copy of Vista Ultimate. Got a legit product code, just want a clean disk. Thanks.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Err, yeah we both have legit Vista keys that we bought, but no DVD either got broken or lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Beck38 View Post
    Any VISTA distribution is... simply not going to work! Where have you been? Microsoft has completely locked their system, so that in order to activate the OS, one needs to contact (through the internet, of course) the Microsoft activation server.

Of course, any commercial outfit bundling h/w and s/w has no problem, and for anyone actually buying the s/w intending to install on x h/w, you MUST have an internet connection to activate it.

Now, maybe there's some cleaver folks out there to get around this, but basically they'd have to also disable all the 'talk-back' (through the internet again, of course) parts of the OS to prevent any 'dead codes' being sent to your pirated copy. Again, you could simply never connect it up (to the internet), but....

It's a pretty tight system.
    Oh, I'm running Vista on my other box cracked and it's doing just fine, so my disto works and so does most people with the Vista Boot Loader
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 04-10-2009 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [center]

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Damn, I would have thought by now SOMEONE would have been willing to upload a clean 1:1 copy of their Vista Ultimate disc. Oh well.

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Search google for "WinDows VisTa Sp1 - x86 x64 - DvD9 - MsDn - UntouChed"

It has both x86 and x64 versions and it includes ultimate and it's straight from MSDN.

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    That's not the point I stated that in my previous posts...that image is not on Usenet, which is where we are requesting it, not rapidcrap, megaupoad, torrents or any other junk.

WE want a untouched copy of Windows Vista (can be MSDN) but Ultimate with NO SP1 or any updates a 1:1 COPY
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 04-12-2009 at 12:08 AM.
    [center]

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Oh no service pack at all?

Cause I just spotted "en_windows_vista_with_service_pack_1_x86_dvd_x14-29594" on usenet. I don't know if anyone would upload the original version without SP anymore. The key should work on SP1 anyways.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast