Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why's It So Slow?

Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Are u paying for what u are downloading.... If the answer is NO. then quit complaining that's a fast connection I wish I had one and your complaing the pathetic speeds your get are probably about 80kB/s and that's just my max.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    perhaps I've misunderstood the ratios..... I still seem to be getting slower rates than most. I'm not bitchin' so much as trying to figure out to fix it.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Poster
    Look behind you, you may not see me, but I am there
    Originally posted by Gre1@22 September 2003 - 19:11
    Are u paying for what u are downloading.... If the answer is NO. then quit complaining that's a fast connection I wish I had one and your complaing the pathetic speeds your get are probably about 80kB/s and that's just my max.
    Well..
    No..
    but.. if it is slow.. it might take days to download a simple Movie or whatever..
    Hmm.. my max is only actualy... 15KB..

Hmm.. I am not sure

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Oh u are getting 1-3 KB/s oh ok that' kind of a problem just klik pause then right clik and select find more sources that should speed it up.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by noobiewonkenobe@21 September 2003 - 19:32
    people are getting big files fast from me....
    Perhaps you are uploading TOO fast and it's overloading your connection -- which can cause considerable download speed slowdowns.

What limits are you using for upload bandwidth, max uploads, and optimal bandwidth while idle?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123