Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game Tracker ranking

Charger's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    @ squirr3l
    lol

Why do you want TV stuff fast? Thats the same reason anyone would have games fast.

Yep, BCG is the place for games, if u can get in. Else my second choice would be bitgamer, which is not that hard to get in to, I can hook you up, if u want.
    Last edited by Charger; 04-10-2009 at 12:48 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    regarding Pre times.

personally i couldnt give a chuff about them with any media, but it would be good for the site if we could get them a bit faster i admit, thats not saying my uploaders do a bad job, just some things could be faster.

But all 28,000 people can upload now on BCG, so instead of complaining, upload the fucking things faster than someone else.

pretty simple really.

(pisses me off when ppl complain about stuff that they can have an influence over)

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i don't think he was complaining, he was just explaining to OP that pre-times are faster on 0day trackers than BCG.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well my reply was, if he can do better, upload them.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Thanks for the replies guys, I got onto BCG and it's a great tracker, exactly what I was looking for, i don't really care if I have to wait a day or two, thanks stoi!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger View Post
    @ squirr3l
    lol

Why do you want TV stuff fast? Thats the same reason anyone would have games fast.

Yep, BCG is the place for games, if u can get in. Else my second choice would be bitgamer, which is not that hard to get in to, I can hook you up, if u want.
    did you even read what i said?

i said *i understand if someone wants fast pretime on tv stuff...*, keyword someone, not me. i don't even watch tv much

tv shows come out weekly...there are bunch who wait in irc waiting the release to be pre'd. That is NOT the case with games. As a matter of fact, i would wait around 1-2 days (or wait till a verified release group pres it) before i grab a new game release as bunch latest game get nuked.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    peugeottech's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by no_bother View Post
    BCG doesnt do pretimes too well (no offence stoi) if you want fast pres, get a 0day site.

Im sorry but i think you find they do
    most the time they are about 2 mins behind sct and scc ect and they beat TL most of the time
    Last edited by peugeottech; 04-10-2009 at 07:12 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by peugeottech View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by no_bother View Post
    BCG doesnt do pretimes too well (no offence stoi) if you want fast pres, get a 0day site.

Im sorry but i think you find they do
    most the time they are about 2 mins behind sct and scc ect and they beat TL most of the time
    u do a great job there

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    technodrome's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    BCG have best archive.. But 0day trackers have better pretimes.. Anyway, if you have TL and BCG, you don't need any other tracker for games
    Last edited by technodrome; 04-10-2009 at 07:39 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    You can try TorrentGamez is an open tracker.. with a big listing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast